What are you listening to?

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
Hatebreed - Weight of the False Self

I've always been a huge hatebreed fan and they delivered another banger of an album. I've been spinning this one nonstop while Ilift.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Holy shit, I was just randomly listening to this song as background music while I was browsing internet and when the part starting at 3:15 came I thought "hmm, this sounds like Dream Theater". Then I checked the name of the song and it finally clicked me after listening to this song for almost ten years now. :lol:

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Today I was walking home and thought I haven't listened to Whitechapel in a while. Didn't remember how much this song slams. :metal:

Masoo2

Reaction score

I miss Elitist ;( It's a shame their label gave them problems rolling out their self-titled and eventually contributed to the end of the band, there was something stupid special about the album and it's criminal how little attention it received

BenjaminW

Reaction score

I only really like Dokken's hits, but man George Lynch is a fucking beast. I started teaching myself Into the Fire a few minutes ago, and that song is a wild ride to both learn and play. The Hunter is next on my list of Dokken songs I wanna learn for sure.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
C# is weird because its not that low but is so deep and evil sounding

')