What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
Nirvana~ Half the man I used to be
Prize fighter inferno~ My brothers blood machine
Blue Oyster Cult~ Spectres

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Today: Unearth - III: In The Eyes Of Fire
Yesterday: Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama
Wednesday: Soilwork - Figure Number Five

Nirvana~ Half the man I used to be

I think you mean "Creep" by Stone Temple Pilots (from their 1992 album, "Core"). I'm guessing you downloaded the song and it was mislabeled.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/stonetemplepilots/creep.html

In fact, when I went to look up these lyrics, a bunch of lyrics came up labeled "Nirvana - Half The Man I Used To Be." And I said, "I'm pretty sure Nirvana never made a song with that title." So I checked the lyrics and they were exactly the same as the Stone Temple Pilots song, which meant: Mislabeling. The internet: the greatest source of misinformation out there. :lol:

Gabe777

Organic Anagram
Reaction score
yuck. When I met my girlfriend, I was so suprised by her musical tastes. She's a sweet, mild-mannered 20 something, and her favorite bands were Marilyn Manson and Cannibal Corpse. One redeeming quality, she did get me into NIN's first disc, so I have to give her that. She doesn't seem to mind when I put Anthrax or Megadeth on, but man she kills me if I put any progressive metal or euro stuff in. She hates the high-pitched singers that sing on key :)

ditto man my girl listens to dream theater and some prog underground bands. small world

NP=Dream theater - scenes from a memory
in car=Rush - moving pictures

Latest posts

')