What are you listening to?

Reaction score
pj%20harvey_rid%20of%20me.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Accoun

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Not very unique, but I'm pretty sure I haven't really listened to them in 5+ years. Honestly, mostly listening to the album because of @Guitarjon's mention in his metal tones toplist video.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Back then it was all Anti Flag, Choking Victim/Leftover Crack, NoFX, etc. I almost forgot about those times....

BMFan30

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Back then it was all Anti Flag, Choking Victim/Leftover Crack, NoFX, etc. I almost forgot about those times....
Haha I was transferred to that time last night when I was drinking so I rinsed so much old music to bring back some of that nostalgia. The music is still surprisingly good too, or maybe that's the nostalgia talking. Anti-Flag lyrics hit differently last night vs hearing it in HS.

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

I fucking love this sound

Also M16 should be talked about a lot more than it is bc it is easily the best German thrash album, it's like everything I liked about Testament minus solos and everything good about Slayer mashed up with cooler vocals, killer riffs, oddly good solos, and a fun if not shitty tone

Last edited:

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Also M16 should be talked about a lot more than it is bc it is easily the best German thrash album, it's like everything I liked about Testament minus solos and everything good about Slayer mashed up with cooler vocals, killer riffs, oddly good solos, and a fun if not shitty tone

MINUS solos? The solos were the best part!

')