What are you listening to?

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I dig the guitar tones but ehh it just doesn't quite hit the mark for me. Devil Rides Out is pretty sick tho

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
new Spiritbox album finally dropped yesterday I think. (not sure since I just saw it)

I quite like it. (minus holy roller and circle with me. never really got into those two...not sure why those chose those two for the early singles. There are way better songs on the album)

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
New Alcatrazz Album Teaser. Release date October 15th. Now with Doogie White on vocals, Joe Stump: Guitar. Gary O'Shea: Bass, Jimmy Waldo: Keyboards. Mark Benquechea: Drums

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
R-987608-1554639058-7991.jpeg.jpg
upload_2021-9-26_11-43-18.png

IbanezDaemon

Raptus regaliter
Reaction score
If you're suffering from Cacophony withdrawal symptoms give these guys a spin. Very Friedman/Becker on it.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score

Wow I love this. I love his ambient work. I'd noticed some of the things he mentions deep listening with this track, but really appreciate the breakdown.

I think the elements he's identifying are important to a lot of ambient artists, groups like Stars of the Lid and SUNN use a lot of similar techniques to create movement in fairly static pieces.

I learned Aisatsana for my piano classes at university, it was very illuminating to break the piece down and see how it all fit back together. So simple and beautiful and brilliant. Aphex Twin is a genius.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
')