What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ2112

Um, yeah.....
Contributor
Reaction score
Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death

And now for a little Maiden rant:

I just picked this up last month and maybe I've just grown tired of Maiden, but this album at times is just so boring and stale. Would it kill them to venture out into some new areas for a change. Mind you I was a huge fan growing up and I know they've always had the same "sound", but for the love of god, how many songs can revolve around E,C, and D.
Just when I thought the band was breaking some new ground Adrien left the band and the decade plus of crappy Maiden followed which left me no choice to stop buying new albums from my once loved band.
Now with Adrein back now for some time now I was hoping that maybe he would push the band into some new directions.... Well so much for that.

Bartok

Reaction score
Def Harmonic- Embrace. I reckon these guys are making some of the most interesting rap/hiphop around atm. Great for a sunny day. Has a great Bob Dylan hiphop cover too.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
actually I think Halo might be the best

and geez all these songs are long as hell :lol:

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
Devin Townsend - Ziltoid The Omniscient

Let me tell ya, this album rules so far (Im about 4 songs in).

Bartok

Reaction score
Tool: 10000 days. This has grown from being a goodun to probably my fav thing they've done. It's good fun to improvise over too

')