What are you listening to?

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
Heart - "Alone" (for a school cover project I'm co-producing/co-engineering)
A Perfect Circle - "The Outsider" (for someone elses school cover project I'm playing guitar on)
Don Ross - Passion Session (because it's a kickass album)
System of a Down - "Hypnotize" (because it's a kickass song)
...various mixes of things I've been working on.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Vital Remains - Dechristianize.
I love this album. it has a special place in my heart \m/

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Shawn said:
Great album. Probably my favorite Sevendust album. :yesway:

My favorite is Home. That album is one of the best albums ever with songs like Home, Denial, Headtrip (maybe my favorite song on that album), Crumbled, Feel So, and so many other good ones...

I went to Tokyo yesterday to pick up my guitar and, when I was there, I went to a metal record store and asked them for the new Sevendust and they said that it was sold out, so I had to return home empty-handed (CD-wise. I returned home with a new bridge Blaze Custom installed)

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Naren said:
My favorite is Home. That album is one of the best albums ever with songs like Home, Denial, Headtrip (maybe my favorite song on that album), Crumbled, Feel So, and so many other good ones...

I went to Tokyo yesterday to pick up my guitar and, when I was there, I went to a metal record store and asked them for the new Sevendust and they said that it was sold out, so I had to return home empty-handed (CD-wise. I returned home with a new bridge Blaze Custom installed)
Home is good too. Denial is my song off Home. For Animosity, Trust and Deadset are probably my favorite songs.

Right now listening to some Morbid Angel. :metal:

Battle-axe

Reaction score
The Black Dahlia Murder - Unhallowed
Between The Buried And Me - Alaska
Unearth - The Oncoming Storm

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Shawn said:
Home is good too. Denial is my song off Home. For Animosity, Trust and Deadset are probably my favorite songs.

Right now listening to some Morbid Angel. :metal:

If I had to pick one song off each Sevendust album, I'd say Black is my song off Sevendust (awesome song and I particularly love the solo), Headtrip is my song off Home (and maybe my favorite Sevendust song, although Crumbled and Feel So compete for close seconds off that album. Denial is an amazing song too), Shine is my song off Animosity (although Dead Set comes in as a close second), and Disease is my song off Seasons (although Skeleton Song and Broken Down come close).

In fact I love Headtrip so much, I'd like to make a band with songs that sound much like that. That heavy, that energetic, with all the instruments playing different things but melding together so well (in insanity)... I view that song as a masterpiece. Sevendust is one of my top 5 favorite bands and has been for over 8 years (since I bought their first album in 1997). I've always loved the way the two guitarists meld together so perfectly (I doubt that chemistry is as strong now that Clint Lowery left the band). They play in drop-B, which was always a drag to try to play in, but not a drag at all on my seven (although it doesn't sound the same... but better than standard E).

As for what I'm listening to, today I listened to: Megadeth, Joe Satriani, AFI, Sevendust (of course), Funeral For A Friend, Glassjaw, X Japan, The Haunted, and The Blue Hearts.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nevermore - Enemies of Reality (remix) just ended.

About to start SRV - Couldn't Stand the Weather.

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
Judas Priest's "Screaming for Vengeance" :metal:

All hail the mighty Priest.:bowdown:

(..."I belieeeeve you're the devil... :)shred:ba-Roo-na-na-Naa-)-I belieeeeeeve you're the devil's child...." :hbang: )

Damn, I love that song. :agreed:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Mattias IA Eklundh - Freak Guitar: The Road Less Traveled

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Just listened to the entire Enemy Of God album from Kreator in the car \m/

Chris D

Fiddich or Morangie???
Reaction score
Just been listening to some Gong. :D

Then Bolt Thrower... :hbang:

Saw Hatebreeder's post & have added a turntable to my Christmas list so I can dig out my old Kreator vinyl... :rocker:

Latest posts

')