What are you listening to?

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
"I Am Satan, I Am Satan, King of the underworld!" lol

Anthrax - I Am The Law

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kotex

Trippin' balls
Reaction score
Origanlly posted by Naran
"Just the other day"?!? ... Sorry. It's just that I bought it 5 years ago when it first came out. Just out of interest, what prompted you to buy it? I know I bought Metallica's "Kill 'Em All" (release 1983, the year I was born) after listening to "Seek And Destroy" and thinking "I need this album." Did any song do it for you? "Back To School"? "Change (in the house of flies)"? "Digital Bath")? These kinds of things interest me for some STRANGE reason...

I have the deftones first album, and had been getting more interested in them lately, so I was cruising around in best buy and saw "White Pony" so I thought I would pick it up.

Oh and Hypocrites~Korn

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Kotex said:
I have the deftones first album, and had been getting more interested in them lately, so I was cruising around in best buy and saw "White Pony" so I thought I would pick it up.

Gotcha. Was just listening to a mix of music on the way home from work today on my iPod with "elite" in the mix. Good song.

giannifive

Occasional Poster
Contributor
Reaction score
Listening to Petrucci's "Suspended Animation" today. Really amazing album!

Also listening to Yo-Yo Ma and Bobby McFerrin's album "Hush". These two are brilliant together! The presentation is generally very playful, but there are some serious tunes with really haunting moments. I just love cello and voice together.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
giannifive said:
Listening to Petrucci's "Suspended Animation" today. Really amazing album!

Also listening to Yo-Yo Ma and Bobby McFerrin's album "Hush". These two are brilliant together! The presentation is generally very playful, but there are some serious tunes with really haunting moments. I just love cello and voice together.
:agreed: on JP's Suspended Animation.

You know a friend of mine had this cd of Bobby McFerrin's greatest hits or something and there was one song he did with Herbie Hancock that was awesome! Bobby McFerrin = :yesway:

Listening to Incantation- Mortal Throne of Nazarene. I've had this cd for over 10 years while I never cared for it until recently. It's not bad. It's :evil: though.

KillMAH

Mr. Fumblefingers
Reaction score
Between the Buried and Me - Alaska (Thanks Shannon, that album kicks ass) :metal:
The Black Crowes - Amorica
Jethro Tull - Thick as a Brick (That flute is metal!)

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
KillMAH said:
Between the Buried and Me - Alaska (Thanks Shannon, that album kicks ass) :metal:

You're welcome! :hbang:
Be sure to also check out BTBAM's other 2 CDs, "The Silent Circus" & "S/T".

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
A few bands/people I listened to today: Vince Lupone, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, Filter, Sevendust, Unearth

')