Super Moderator
Reaction score
Allan Holdsworth - Atavachron
Allan Holdsworth - Metal Fatigue
Allan Holdsworth - The Sixteen Men of Tain
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell
Black Sabbath - Mob Rules
Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Allan Holdsworth - Atavachron
Allan Holdsworth - Metal Fatigue
Allan Holdsworth - The Sixteen Men of Tain

He's actually playing a little hole in the wall joint down the corner from my office in a few weeks and I'm hoping to snag an interview for a blog I'm working on.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He's actually playing a little hole in the wall joint down the corner from my office in a few weeks and I'm hoping to snag an interview for a blog I'm working on.

Cool. He used to stop in Pittsburgh on every tour and I've gotten to see him several times, but unfortunately we've apparently been dropped from his tour itinerary. I may still drive to Cleveland to check him out this fall though.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cool. He used to stop in Pittsburgh on every tour and I've gotten to see him several times, but unfortunately we've apparently been dropped from his tour itinerary. I may still drive to Cleveland to check him out this fall though.

I hear he's great live and cool to talk with. I might melt into a puddle meeting him at all. :lol:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hear he's great live and cool to talk with. I might melt into a puddle meeting him at all. :lol:

He is FANTASTIC live :agreed: Honestly the one time I could have talked to him he looked COMPLETELY fried and like he just wanted to be left alone to smoke his cigarette so I obliged :lol:

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
"The most legible logo in death metal" :lol:

Cephlic-Carnage-Misled-by-Certainty.jpg

')