What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitareben

Reaction score
Showofhands.jpg

Sea

THALL
Reaction score
:eek: Big boner right now. Speaking of Wintersun, dammit Jari, when the hell is Time coming out?

I know, right? Both of these albums are so, so, so epic. All of Ensiferum's albums have been just outstanding in general. I've not ventured through Wintersun's past as much really, never had the time. When I'm in the mood for Power Metal, I usually go to Ensiferum first, they're one of the first metal bands I really enjoyed. Tale of Revenge, for the win.

Wintersun's piano + guitar + extremely fast pace makes it awesome. Battle Against Time, Starchild, Winter Madness, etc. I love it.

Ever heard of Wolfchant? Another band that's similar that I absolutely love:

Can't forget Northland either.

I went through a phase where this was all I'd listen to. Good times, good times.

TimmaethBoy

Boi I tell you phwut
Reaction score
I know, right? Both of these albums are so, so, so epic. All of Ensiferum's albums have been just outstanding in general. I've not ventured through Wintersun's past as much really, never had the time. When I'm in the mood for Power Metal, I usually go to Ensiferum first, they're one of the first metal bands I really enjoyed. Tale of Revenge, for the win.

Wintersun's piano + guitar + extremely fast pace makes it awesome. Battle Against Time, Starchild, Winter Madness, etc. I love it.

Ever heard of Wolfchant? Another band that's similar that I absolutely love:

Can't forget Northland either.

I went through a phase where this was all I'd listen to. Good times, good times.

Good stuff there. :yesway: Haven't heard of either. For some reason, Wolfchant reminds me of Kalmah. Quite like it though. I'll definitely be checking them out.

')