What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

I have probably heard only one song from Soilwork before. This sounds more than promising. :eek:

xethicx

Banned
Reaction score

I have probably heard only one song from Soilwork before. This sounds more than promising. :eek:

immediately go right now and download a predators portrait and everything prior to it. Everything after it until this new record can be filed under complete crap. The new album is absolutely amazing in every way shape and form.

Listen to the song grand failure anthem in the meantime, my personal favourite.

Futurian

Reaction score
I've been listening to a lot of the usual suspects; lots of Dillinger and Converge, but I would like to point out how absolutely superb the new Cryptopsy is. I kinda had a falling out with the band, but this album was exactly where it needed to be!

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
This new Soilwork album is really kicking my nuts at the moment. I can already tell this is one of my top 3 albums of this year.

GizmoJunior

Reaction score
It's an Acacia Strain day, listened to the whole album Death Is The Only Mortal.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score

There used to be this mod for San Andreas, GTA Finland, and one of the songs on the radio was this one.

')