What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hexatticus

Reaction score
I just barely got into Machine Head and I'm now wondering where this band has been since I've been addicted to Heavy Metal. I've heard the name before but never really listened to them. While randomly searching Youtube I tried this song "Beautiful Mourning" by the band Machine Head and since then I've been learning more and more about them. I'm proud to say that I am now a big fan!

Machine Head is a very good band and has influenced many of todays popular bands. Glad you found them.

HoneyNut

Regular
Reaction score
I just barely got into Machine Head and I'm now wondering where this band has been since I've been addicted to Heavy Metal. I've heard the name before but never really listened to them. While randomly searching Youtube I tried this song "Beautiful Mourning" by the band Machine Head and since then I've been learning more and more about them. I'm proud to say that I am now a big fan!

Their earlier albums are solid heavy metal albums. Their riffs are really hard pounding. I feel as if they are underrated for the energy they bring through their music vs. other modern metal bands.

HoneyNut

Regular
Reaction score

Django shredding back in the 30s/40s. It's got everything from fast runs to arpeggios, everything some of us strive so hard to play. Mind you, I think he's just using 2 fingers.

Latest posts

')