What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
dude, if you think that bass is good, you should hear this

(George Baker - Little Green Bag)

Tick-tack bass tones are amazing. You get really angry when trying to emulate them though, because it requires such a specific setup of both the instrument itself and gear. It wasn't uncommon to double track the bass with a bass VI, which makes it even harder to emulate.

God damn tone chasing :lol:

Noxon

Is a Lurker
Reaction score
hey :) could you help me out and vote for me becasue i signed my self up for a guitar competition it would meen the world to me if you did im trying to get asmuch pepole as possible to vote for me ,it dose it threw facebook so you should have no problem hope you have a nice day :) http://......./1rkIvIy

Wrong forum, duder. Bad grammar aside, usually your first post shouldn't be to beg for votes on Facebook. At least type up an intro before hitting us with that.

Speedos

Reaction score
are you a deep sleeper ? are you always late to work because you can't get up? or do you need something refreshing in the morning to start the day!? Look no further , here is the cure !
the biblical wake up alarm

Latest posts

')