What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

celticelk

Reaction score
Lots of Steve Tibbetts, and hardanger fiddle, and the intersection thereof (Tibbetts' record Å with hardingfele player Knut Hamre).

[ETA: also, the Bela Fleck/Abigail Washburn album. Banjos!]

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, the video is fvcking weird but I can't stop listening to song because it's so catchy. Help!

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
The Demo of KsE's "Numbered Days."

Man, the tone on the AoJB demos sound better than the actual recordings. Much fatter, tighter, and not as scooped. I'd even argue that the mix sounds better overall. It sounds really friggen' good for a demo. :lol:

I have the reissue with those demos. They do sound pretty good for being demos, normally the stuff they put on these reissues sounds like it was recorded on this.

fp3818-tape-record.jpg

Kullerbytta

Newborn
Reaction score
The Demo of KsE's "Numbered Days."

Man, the tone on the AoJB demos sound better than the actual recordings. Much fatter, tighter, and not as scooped. I'd even argue that the mix sounds better overall. It sounds really friggen' good for a demo. :lol:

Wow, you're right! The demo really does sound better than the final product :lol:
I always liked the 'Alive or Just Breathing' album but I never liked their guitar tone on that album.
I do feel that their tone was 'angrier' and actually fit the theme of AoJB better than say... the End of Heartache-tone would.

Still, the demo sounds sick :metal:

Latest posts

')