What are you listening to?

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score
From the Once Upon The Cross tour, live version of Kill the Christian which you don't get to see too often

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
Cannot stop listening to...
0220161130_zpsedd09rwb_edit_1456130200603_zpsdwxzs98s.jpg

Insane album!!

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
Lousy rough day, throbbing sinus headache, nauseated on and off plus noise was non-stop with a dense smoldering negativity charging the air all around me. But I finally made it home tonight and couldn't stop myself from cranking this wonderful ear nectar to the upper decibels... allowing it to purge all of the stress, anxiety, and frustration from my cranial space... rejuvenating my mind and my soul with a relaxed and humble solace... at least for now.

watson503

Los Cochinos
Reaction score
I hadn't listened to this album all the way through in years and had forgotten about this track. Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent on this one, classic Gene handling vocals - "Oooh yeahh..." lmfao. Actually a great song in my book.

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
Listened to this album from front to back for the first time today, and it's pretty awesome! Adam D uses a 7-string in drop-A on a few of the songs, which to the best of my knowledge isn't something I've heard him do before.

QuantumCybin

Lost In Thought
Reaction score

I was always aware of Andy McKee but lately I've just gone completely overboard and have been listening to all of his work multiple times over. This track in particular is just so fvckin cool and fun to listen to. I really want to start messing around with this kind of acoustic style.

EDIT: I also have to include this song, Ebon Coast. More traditional in terms of the fingerpicking, but equally as cool. I need an acoustic and I need to start messing with alternate tunings....

broj15

Reaction score
A dull, slow, snowy day at work... been bouncing back and forth between these two records all day

House_of_Flies

Reaction score
I've been all about the newest Bosse-De-Nage record, All Fours, and that single, Exasperated, that Aliases dropped last year

')