What are you waiting for in the mail?

Meinrad

Fear the Engineer
Reaction score
The hydraulic equipment that my distributor was supposed to send a month ago, the step-up transformer they probably won't send for another month, and my paycheck from one of my clients, who is extremely impatient but doesn't bother to overnight outgoing mail... explain this! :p

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Now currently waiting for various hardware to finish Prestige 2570, as well as a new neck for the S520EX project.

Slamp

Reaction score
Have a tribal green Interceptor pro 828 on the way.
Hoping it will arrive in one piece and playable, since i have no warranty being outside the US or Canada. I have a show to play on the 16th, and the tracking service tells me it should be delivered on the 15th, hoping to get to use it.
NGD will follow, with possible pics from the show:shred:

Reaction score
I didn't bother buying the autographs I was going to get, but I ordered all three Slumber Party Massacres on VHS recently.

I watched them on Demand once or twice and cannot get enough of them.

StupidDav

Reaction score
Thought I'd update, with pictures :D

CfWebHeaderFinal2.png

TesseracT EP

ssm57.jpg

SM57

31-gLLFMoJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Boom stand

xlr.jpg

XLRs

presonusinspire_l.jpg

Presonus Inspire 1394

korg-nanokontrol-460-80.jpg

Korg Nanokontrol

Not in the mail but still waiting for it
glyph_ndfw1b120.jpg

Glyph Netdrive Firewire 120GB

Kinda splurged on making myself a bedroom studio...only thing is that when all this stuff comes my amp is probably still gonna be in for repair :lol:

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Waiting for two necks:

a 1998 S470 to replace the crappy S520 neck from my recent trade

& a 2004 Prestige 2570EX in Inca Silver (to match my newly route 2570 Frankenstige)

A Crunchlab 7 for my RG1527

Some fretboard stickers

Reaction score
I have shit coming in the mail almost every day. I fucking love it.

Yesterday I had one package with some R. Cocco nickel wounds, d'Addario Chromes, and a Dean Markley fiber cloth. I think it's the only Dean Markley product I own, but it's a damn good one. Good for polishing, wiping down strings, wearing as a butt flap, etc.

Both sets of strings are for the T-40. I'm still trying to find the strings for it. I've got Pyramid Golds on it, but it's not what I'm looking for. I only paid $30-35 for them and they're like $75 a set. I'll keep them on now because it's not being played a lot. No point in going through all these strings while I'm just sitting in my bassist with it!

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
been waiting for a coldsweat 8 for over a month. should of gotten a wk ago and still not seen or heard anything.

getting really fed up and thinking about getting a refund. has nick had problems getting peoples stuff to them after purchase? he apparently doesnt use tracking numbers with priority shipping so Im kinda screwed sitting here with my thumb up my ass until i figure out what to do.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
actually just found out it was lost in transit. nicks getting it in the mail again, hopefully the shipping gets bumped up so i get it quicker and safer

')