What are you waiting for in the mail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am now waiting for one of these:
l_16d66156ea2e4dec88bacd3f11e0faef.jpg

Thank you, Birthday!

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
But Opeth don't have any bad ass shirt designs (that I like anyways). There's always Bloodbath though :lol:

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
^
Dude, that'd look tits with my Hacride shirt when I go over to JJ's for dinner. Any awesome food you hate that I should bring, JJ? Fillet Mignon, maybe? :D

Reaction score
When groph and I get our band going, we're going to make leather jackets, too. It'll have a huge NSDM logo on the back with something really silly like, "Cunt Slamming Brutality" or "Guttral Slam Jams".

Or "Clam Slamming Brutality".

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
^
Dude, that'd look tits with my Hacride shirt when I go over to JJ's for dinner. Any awesome food you hate that I should bring, JJ? Fillet Mignon, maybe? :D

Hey Variant? Go fuck yourself :lol:

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
Oh , did i mention that USPS and UPS blow weiner? Never on time with anything!

UPS is always on time for me, but they could make the route shorter. I live just south of Memphis, TN, but I'm in MS, so as I track the package, I see it get to Memphis, so the package is literally about a half hour drive away from me, and then it goes all the way to Jackson, MS, which is 3 hours away, and then it gets back into Olive Branch, MS, where I live. Fedex doesn't do that, and that's why I like Fedex. The package goes straight to Memphis, and then to me. Boom, done.

ZEBOV

Banned
Reaction score
I'm waiting on an Ibanez RGD 2127Z Prestige. It's on backorder and will hopefully arrive here late this month or early october.

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
Currently waiting for the Dimarzio Crunchlab/Liquifire combo
Store said that they would be in within 2-3 weeks............ its been 4 and I'm REALLY impatient :lol:

8string

Grande puta de gear!
Contributor
Reaction score
Krk vxt6
impact twin
cables
auralex stuff

')