What are you waiting for in the mail?

Imalwayscold

Is actually warm
Reaction score
Deftones tickets :D . Isis t-shirt, Elixir baritone strings (as I can no longer buy them withing a 70 mile radius anymore)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
Now i'm waiting on..

- DAR tuzzia
- RGD 2127
- BKP Ceramic nailbomb and coldsweat

I think that's it..again..:lol:

pero

makes his own bacon
Reaction score
this little toy came today :)

6h2irl.jpg

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
Superior 2.0 arrives today :D

EDIT: IT JUST ARRIVED THIS VERY SECOND.
Now I just need my 15% XL strings to arrive.

Razor Hoof

Reaction score
In:
This Is England DVD
Various electronic components including a dozen PIC chips and a programmer

Out:
TC Electronic Nova Mod

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
Bunch of V-picks to review, Marco De Ros' album to review, some random Lovecraft Omnibus to replace one I lost.

Nothing mega :)

Despised_0515

Bassist of Redivider
Contributor
Reaction score
@leandroab
Nice! I don't know what I'd do without mine.

My strings arrived, I wanted to exchange one set for Lemon Oil and got my money back without sending the strings back! Now waiting for the Dunlop 65 Lemon Oil + Guitar Cleaner kit.

Reaction score
A pair of EMG 35DC pickups for my Spector. I couldn't pass them up for $90 (for the set). I'm pretty sure they're $105 a piece so I'm getting them for a pretty good price.

I also have four more VHS coming:
-C.H.U.D.
-Evilspeak
-Expose
-Night of the Living Dead (I'm just as surprised as you are). Honestly, I have three or four copies on DVD. No VHS. What the fuck is wrong with me?

i'm waiting on a gas mask thats good for chemical and nuclear threats. got in on the bay for 15 bucks

Oh. Is there something you're not sharing with the rest of us?

caughtinamosh

SS.org-er
Reaction score
I'm waiting for a pair of Amy Macdonald tickets for her show on the 21st of October in the Glasgow 02 venue. I'm taking Rebecca there for her birthday. :wub:

:metal: :lol:

PnKnG

Banned
Reaction score
IN: Line6 Pod HD500 from Thomann.de
In case I don't like it I can always send it back since they have a 30 day return policy. In that case I will save some more money and try to get my greedy hands on an Axe-FX.

OUT: Line6 Pod X3
Selling it since it will get updated to something from above. Still need to find a buyer :(

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Waiting for my first Ibanez Prestige - RG1527rb

Also waiting for a Prestige 2570 body that will become my main six until I get the 520QS body refinished.

Piro

Reaction score
I have an Alien track bike frame coming to me.... I still have no idea how I'm building a bike up from only parts in a college dorm room....

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Received today, they are glorious. Now I just need that Opeth DVD.:mad:

Got the Opeth DVD, it's fantastic. I spied something pretty cool; in the "On Tour with Opeth" section, you can clearly see and Axe-FX in either Fredrick or Mikael's rig. I think it may be Fredrick, since you can see during the concert that Mikael still has his GT-10 on stage.

Also hilarious, during the Lotus Eater, Fredrick's wireless rig completely shits the bed. The crowd is clapping to the beat while the band is silent, with Mikael just starting at Fred and their tech trying not to bust out laughing.

Oh, and there's a very Spinal Tap-ish moment. When they are preparing to go to stage, half the band walks past the stage door and the security guard points them back towards the right door. "Hello Cleveland!" :lol:

')