What are you waiting for in the mail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bigfan

sixstringer
Reaction score
A bunch of albums:

Tesseract - One
TDTE -Danza III
Septic Flesh - The Great Mass
Fleshgod Apocalypse -Agony
Shining - Blackjazz
Unexpect - In A Flesh Aquarium

Fuck Yeah.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
let's see, some koa some ebony some more wood, a tonezone, an air norton, pots, knobs, tuners, truss rod and some other parts.

Reaction score
A Rainbow Dash t shirt
Screenshot2011-02-21at101653PM.png

SO EXCITED

Dvaienat

Reaction score
D'addario XL 13-62 Baritone Light strings and Jim Dunlop Tortex Sharp .88mm picks, I'm experimenting with lighter gauges.

GhostsofAcid

Suiçmez fanboy
Reaction score
Pod hd500, parts for a new comp I'm building. I was hoping it'd all get here today so I could build the machine this weekend... but no dice.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
New bridge saddle for my newly repainted Ibanez GRGA32T. Haven't played that guitar in a couple months now.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my new laptop charger tips (for my targus universal laptop charger), my new dunlop chrome slide, my guitar pick and slide holder that clips to microphone stands, and my order from a certain 18yr+ store. ;)

Winspear

Winspear/Noisemother
Reaction score
-The York Fitness weight-belt that I ordered over a month ago. They emailed me saying it wouldn't be in stock until the 17th...fair enough. But they didn't get a shipment that date apparently. Funny thing is I ordered it from the actual York website intending to avoid this exact problem. Brilliant!

-BTBAM hoodie ordered over 2 weeks ago

-Textures preorder which was released yesterday, apparently takes 3-4 days to ship and still hasn't been dispatched.

Not my month, apparently.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
AAA.jpg

And some Schaller locking machine heads for my Mayo, I just can't stick Sperzel.

')