What band are you binging over?

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but sometimes I just listen to a band for a week or more non-stop. Only listening to this one or two?

and this is my other. Pretty sick band actually.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nile

Giver of the Likes
Reaction score
Arch Enemy and In Flames.

All the Swedish! (Broom stick meme.)

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Tori Amos, Florence and the Machine, Bjork, and Flyleaf. These are my constant binge bands. Regardless of whatever else I happen to listen to for a few days, I soon find myself back spending weeks at a time lost in their albums.

Signed,

A Metalhead.

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
Suicide Silence, The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza, and Winds of Plague. WoP is kinda wearing out already.

mlp187

Burrito Master
Contributor
Reaction score
I'v been binging on Northlane for at least 6 months. So GOOD! I've also been bumping Volumes, but not nearly as much. :hbang:

ncfiala

Silence you bastard
Reaction score
Some of these answers are really surprising me. Maroon 5? Taylor Swift? Seriously guys? To each their own I guess. I just don't get pop music. If it weren't for my wife I highly doubt that I would even know who Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift are.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Canvas Solaris, Exivious, and Lye by Mistake with dashes of Behold the Arctopus, Krallice, Dysrhythmia, Serpentine Path, Conan, Spiral Architect, Cynic, Gordian Knot, Dawnbringer, Between the Buried and Me, Spastic Ink, Blotted Science, Ron Jarzombek, Scale the Summit, Jeff Loomis, Jason Becker, Baroness, Torche, and Dinosaur Jr.

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Got Parallax II so I've been listening to a lot of BTBAM. Also been on an Opeth and Mastodon kick the past couple days.
I've also been in the mood for some rap music, so I've been listening to Notorious B.I.G., along with whatever other rap songs I have on my iPod. (Unfortunately it's pretty sparse pickins)

Also, Jamiroquai and Earth, Wind and Fire.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Some of these answers are really surprising me. Maroon 5? Taylor Swift? Seriously guys? To each their own I guess. I just don't get pop music. If it weren't for my wife I highly doubt that I would even know who Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift are.

Oops! Can't like pop here! :fawk:

In all seriousness, they're super catchy artists. The melodies in some of their songs are just incredible. Check out the "I Knew You Were Trouble" song. Regardless of whether you like the song, you'll be humming the melody for hours. And I just think Adam Levine's voice is fucking awesome.

')