What band are you binging over?

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Murmel

Reaction score
Some of these answers are really surprising me. Maroon 5? Taylor Swift? Seriously guys? To each their own I guess. I just don't get pop music. If it weren't for my wife I highly doubt that I would even know who Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift are.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Canvas Solaris, Exivious, and Lye by Mistake with dashes of Behold the Arctopus, Krallice, Dysrhythmia, Serpentine Path, Conan, Spiral Architect, Cynic, Gordian Knot, Dawnbringer, Between the Buried and Me, Spastic Ink, Blotted Science, Ron Jarzombek, Scale the Summit, Jeff Loomis, Jason Becker, Baroness, Torche, and Dinosaur Jr.

To each their own indeed, I can't stand the stuff you listed, but I'll happily listen to the radio for a week straight.

Ont: I wish I had one, it was a while since. My latest one was probably 1D, but I usually go back to Katy Perry every once in a while.

Dem catchy tunez.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
No time to listen to music for me right now, I'll save that for traveling to and from work. Have a good 14 new cds to burn through too.

@Holloway: You made an interesting comment regarding albums. I listen to albums only, 99% of the time. If I don't feel like I could listen to the album, then I just don't really listen to the band :lol:. Generally not a fan of the 'random song mix library thing'.

DanielC1996

Reaction score
The Plot in You's new album there's just something about it that i just mesh well with haha

Cyanide Assassin

play me some metal!!
Reaction score
been listening to the black dahlia murder for almost a month now. a few other random songs will make it into the mix but its ben dominated by trevors vocals all month.

The_Mop

Want to make $60?
Reaction score
Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of Frank Zappa.

And by that I mean, more or less listening to Apostrophe over and over.

And when I'm not listening, it's playing in my head anyway.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Born of Osiris, SYL, and Veil of Maya. :yum:

Also been listening to some Van Hagar. Holy shit, The Seventh Seal is a catchy-as-fuck-song.

bhakan

Reaction score
The Dear Hunter

I had heard a lot of really good things about them, but until a week ago they just never clicked with me but damn, they are awesome!

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
These guys rule, and this is by far the most amazing tone coming from a duel Rec I've ever heard.

johnny_ace

Reaction score
Deftones al Albums on random but really these two songs in particular..just love the riffs

as_i_am

Reaction score
Since that screamo and emo thread appeared I've been playing A Skylit Drive, Circa Survive and Sleeping With Sirens non stop.

Jakke

Pretty wisdomous
Reaction score

Ahh, Taylor Swift... Does she really do anything else than break up with people? It has gotten to such a point where I suspect that she might not be the victim in all this.
She's very attractive though.

Me? I'm constantly on an Alice In Chains-kick

To me they're the big grunge band out of the big four. Nirvana was too whiny, Pearl Jam, while an excellent rock band that I love, was not much of a grunge band IMO after Ten. Soundgarden is lovely, but they can be a bit avant-garde from time to time. Alice in Chains is the bees knees really.

')