What Brand of guitar is this!?!?!?!

RazerX666

Reaction score
Sorry if this doesn't belong here, if it doesn't though a mod will move it.....

I can't be too sure but I think I've seen this brand of guitar before, but I can't think of the name. If someone knows what it is or can help find some information about it that'd be great.

GUITAR-333.jpg

EDIT: Apparently it's from a company known as JAWS MUSIC INSTRUMENTS. Has anyone ever heard of these or used them?

Here's there site http://www.jawsguitars.ch/index.php?lang=en
(Thanks goes to xschuldinerx for finding them.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sand

Reaction score
its gotta be a local company or brand or something because what popular guitar manufacturers start with J? That doesn't necessarily means its a bad guitar though. Brootal guitars from my area make some pretty good quality 7's.

guitarplayerone

Reaction score
its gotta be a local company or brand or something because what popular guitar manufacturers start with J? That doesn't necessarily means its a bad guitar though. Brootal guitars from my area make some pretty good quality 7's.

well there's Jackson.

but idk. i can't make out the logo

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
well there are only 4 major brands that start with j.

jackson james tyler jay turser jolana

doesnt look like any of those to me. kinda looks like instead of a j it may be a lower case s. may be one of those new or pawn shop brands.

headstock looks out of place on it, if not down right ugly (imho). kinda like a fake fender tele h.s. needs bevels on the body too. neck does look quality.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you follow the source of the picture back to the Photobucket it's being hosted on, you'll notice that just about the only pictures on that account are of cheap "eBay type" instruments, such as Tennessee and Galveston branded guitars and basses.

Reaction score
I'd bet Jackson. If you spend that much on a custom RR, you can have any kind of logo you want. I'd bet it is a USA Jackson String-thru. But, from a different angle, I can see the other brand.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Doesn't look like they care about ripping anyone off.

Straight from china, too. Do not want.

Reaction score

RazerX666

Reaction score

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
The jaws brothers. Lol. Just imagine Jaws from Bond building guitars, except there's two of them.

')