What do you guys think of parker guitars?

• Thread starter joshc482
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ionei

Reaction score
Played a Parker Fly whilst I was visiting Hawaii.

Hands down the best guitar I've ever played in my life.
Absolutely fucking amazing.

The shape has grown on me SO SO much.

I plan to own one one day.

Amazing.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Re: 7 string Parker:

It looks like this IS going to happen, though :yesway:

John Page from Parker Guitars told me personally that they would never make a seven string.

I used to be quite active petitioning them to make a seven.

I have to say that the Parker Fly Deluxe/Classic is the best mass-production guitar I've ever played. The ergonomics are nearly perfect, the tone is very clear, and full of shapeable mids. They weigh next to nothing and are thin as can be. The frets last eons and they are very rugged (especially for their size). The action can be set extremely low without buzz, and the piezos are a cool plus. The trem systems are really innovative and low profile.

On the other hand, the pickups are specially sized for the thin bodies, unless you get a Mojo, so you cannot easily find swaps for them, and the electronics in some of the older models are a little over-done, making repairs extra difficult. You can pay extra for a Mojo and avoid these problems.

...Or you could just get an Oni. ;)

')