What do you think about the show house

• Thread starter Wolfpack76
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas

Stranger
Reaction score
some of the cases are so extreme that I laugh, like some guy bleeds from his eyes, then he jumps off a balcony, and his head explodes and then he pisses ice or something, then house will learn a valuble lesson from the comical scenes with one of his regular patients that doesn't mean anything exept to be a means to the solution to the main cases problem.
If I'm not mistaken, the episode you're referring to is a dream. None of it is real.

If any of you are interested in the medical accuracy of the series, there's an analysis of each episode here: Medical Reviews of House

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

neon_black88

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, the episode you're referring to is a dream. None of it is real.

If any of you are interested in the medical accuracy of the series, there's an analysis of each episode here: Medical Reviews of House

I wasn't referring to an episode, I was just making one up. But wouldnt a real doctor see like ONE case as severe and obscure as one from house in his entire career?

')