What do you think of my Ambidjentish song?

• Thread starter Ericjutsu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ericjutsu

Reaction score
Guitars are cubase 6 amp rack. Drums are ez drummer metal machine and the synths are a few different softsynths and my triton LE. I don't have a bass on it yet. What do you think of the production so far and the song itself? Guitars obviously are scratch although I edited them a bit for timing. What do you think?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/51105490/AmbidjentMix2.mp3

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zand3

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Guitars are missing high end, and drums are missing low end? I think. Drums are also super low in volume.

Ericjutsu

Reaction score
yeah I think you're right about the drums needing to be higher in the mix. What do you think of the song?

Brian D

Reaction score
Honestly the mix isn't coming out well over here, what Zand said is pretty spot on.

The song itself seems pretty cool, but a style like this needs stellar, stellar production. Thank Periphery for ruining it for everybody else :wallbash:

Ericjutsu

Reaction score
thanks man. To be honest I don't even think Periphery have all that great production. But I do know it's way better than mine.

')