What Do you Want to See From Ibanez in '09?

• Thread starter Se7enMeister
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bobo

Reaction score
Maybe something with a Wizard 1 style neck and aanj.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
More 7 strings, brighter colors and better pickups. So many people ask for that, and i am surprised they dont deliver. So much money could be made.

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score
RG fixed bridge, neck thru 7's with M7's as pickups :yesway:

Is that too much to ask

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
More 7 strings, brighter colors and better pickups. So many people ask for that, and i am surprised they dont deliver. So much money could be made.
I don't think Ibanez is having money problems given the vast amount of dollars being handed over by noob guitar players' parents. Giving the long-time Ibanez players what they want will make them happy, but making more money for Ibanez? I'm not so sure. They are a business and they have the numbers in front of them to tell them what brings in the most profit.

I get tired of people pleading for Ibanez to make exactly what they want. If you can't find something you want with them, go custom or go to another company. If you hurt their sales #'s they might realize they're doing it wrong. (not directed at anyone in particular)

I'm a pessimist and I approve this message.:fawk:

awesomeaustin

hates neck pickups.
Contributor
Reaction score
well would people rather have mahogany bodies for the price they are right now for basswood bodies, or would you rather have basswood bodies for cheaper?

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
i'd like to see a neckthrough rg 7 string. with a trem of course. they make a xiphos 6 with a trem and then port it to 7 with a hardtail, wtf. i don't even like the xiphos but seriously.

HamBungler

Lord Zorgatron
Reaction score
An Iceman 7, better selection of S and RG 7s and more options of neck shapes, the flat wizards are kinda crampy, offering some rounder ones would be neat.

stux

Reaction score
An Iceman 7, better selection of S and RG 7s and more options of neck shapes, the flat wizards are kinda crampy, offering some rounder ones would be neat.

The whole attraction of Ibanez to me are basically the necks and how well made they are. If they made a thicker neck I wouldn't see any point in buying it over a Schecter or similar, especially with the usual price difference between them.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
i'd kill 8 to get a seven string based on the rg550 (rg557):cool:

:agreed: They could even say its a Ken Sushi sig:
l_a9d3f370c70f4dac966465e122eda266.jpg

I want that guitar

CAPTAIN SARG

Reaction score
i want to see an iceman 7 with trem with 24 frets meshuggah and unearth sigs and more color options

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Just so y'all know, I happen to like my basswood. :fawk:

I'd like to see some 7's in their less common model lines, such as, oh, an ARC507.

Plus, I would like to see some classic reissues.

')