What Do you Want to See From Ibanez in '09?

• Thread starter Se7enMeister
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Something that isn't black, blue, or vomit green.

edit: seriously though...an RG7550, 7620 reissue, 1077xl reissue, etc. All their great guitars that they refuse to make these days :noway:

:agreed:

Also, a 540S7 reissue would be badass. :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Munky7Head

Reaction score
I would love to see a lot more sevens also.
Def a reissue of the RG7620.

and some some S7s.

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I would love to see a lot more sevens also.
Def a reissue of the RG7620.

Why? There wouldn't really be a difference in price to the RG1527. I'd be happy with them just starting to use locking stud bolts again...

sessionswan

ffffffffftt
Reaction score
So...a natural finish Xiphos 7? ;)

Ha... good catch man - not the biggest Xiphos fan so possibly something in the S or RG realm... kinda like Broderick's custom RG minus the Floyd and maybe the flame top. I'm a sucker for natural finishes but the top on Chris' is quite badass.

bulletbass man

Classical & Metal
Reaction score
Why? There wouldn't really be a difference in price to the RG1527. I'd be happy with them just starting to use locking stud bolts again...

Sometimes they ship in the case but not installed. Reissues get them though.

The problem was Ibanez stopped putting them in the guitars because too many kids messed up thier guitars by not unlocking them before adjusting action.

Stephen

Collibus/Scar Symmetry/Ex-Devin Townsend
Reaction score
RG's with the lower horn modded like what Chris Broderick, Rusty Cooley and even Paul Gilbert had on their 7 strings.

I'm sick of hitting my wrist on that lower horn, makes me just want to get a saw and cut the damn thing off sometimes ahha

Reaction score
More fucking QUALITY japanese made guitars with hardtails in the RG and S series lines. I'm sick of seeing damn near every fucking Ibanez have a floyd. Not everyone wants to deal with a Floyd HOSHINO!!

And also, lower your fucking prices Ibanez. Your prices have rapidly been growing, but your quality certainly hasnt. You can stop trying to rape all of us anytime now.

Coobanez

Reaction score
I want a baritone 7 back over here, without EMG's (not a must), and anything Other than Mother-Fucking Basswood.
An Iceman 7 :(
My dreams :(

loktide

dotlike
Contributor
Reaction score
dear mr. ibanez:

2009 needs moar fixd bridge RGA7s and 8string models

kthxbai!

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
A variant of the RG7321 with H-S-H option.
The only H-S-H 7 you can readily get in Aus is the UV, which is absolute financial rape in Australia. I'd love to be able to get a pre-routed Ibanez 7 string H-S-H in a reasonable price.

Reaction score
A variant of the RG7321 with H-S-H option.
The only H-S-H 7 you can readily get in Aus is the UV, which is absolute financial rape in Australia. I'd love to be able to get a pre-routed Ibanez 7 string H-S-H in a reasonable price.

its the only production model from a "Good" company, 9The only other I saw was from Ravens West) like that in the USA also

Xk6m6m5X

Reaction score
6 and seven string neck throught destroyers with opptions of fixed bridge or trem:hbang:

Latest posts

')