What Do you Want to See From Ibanez in '09?

• Thread starter Se7enMeister
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Skylark

Giver of Names
Reaction score
1. +1 for the reversed headstock-thing
2. more 27" 7stringers
3. don't try to discontinue the RG 2228

Uncle Remus

Reaction score
More mahogany bodied RGs (love mahogany) and maybe some more posh/natural finishes on their production lines such as flamed maple or oiled mahogany :yum:

InTheRavensName

Dog says yes ^.^ Yes
Reaction score
A Broderick signature is probably the only guitar I'd consider buying next year...maaaybe an RGA7 if it was done right

Corwin

Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong, but a reverse headstock has no effect if you got locking nut. (I mean when the nut is locked). So what does it matter if you have a reverse headstock, but floyd rose, other than just how it looks ?

Cause my last teacher has Paul Gilbert's PGM300 (Floyd Rose) from his tour with Mr. Big in 92 and he is not locking the nut because of the reverse headstock.

auxioluck

Metal Teddy Bear
Reaction score
meshuggah sigs and more color options

This I actually really agree with. Meshuggah sigs. I think they were the biggest reason, (if not the only reason) Ibanez found the interest in the production 8 string.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
Correct me if i'm wrong, but a reverse headstock has no effect if you got locking nut. (I mean when the nut is locked). So what does it matter if you have a reverse headstock, but floyd rose, other than just how it looks ?

Cause my last teacher has Paul Gilbert's PGM300 (Floyd Rose) from his tour with Mr. Big in 92 and he is not locking the nut because of the reverse headstock.

It is only for the look. Wich owns all. :D

More. Reverse. Headstocks.

Win.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score

:noplease: Everyone knows Reverse headstocks pwn all, just look at my Yellow 550, I went out of my way to make sure it has a reverse headstock...

Before..

bigbird1.jpg

after

birdbirddone.jpg

Reaction score
I'd like to see an RGA7 with a fixed bridge that can accept hellishly large string gauges, unlike the Gibraltar deal on the six string RGA's.

Mmmmmm fixed bridge RGA7!!

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to see an RGA7 with a fixed bridge that can accept hellishly large string gauges, unlike the Gibraltar deal on the six string RGA's.

Mmmmmm fixed bridge RGA7!!

ONLY (and this is non-negotiable) if we get a tremmed XPT707. :squint:

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score

2140492c238f8f360.jpg

214047f0d4673cf4e.jpg

No other reason is necessary, my young padouin!!!! :yesway::metal::yesway:

')