What do your pets do when you play music or guitar?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Reaction score
Ive got 4 dogs, one will usually just lay around me and the others do their own thing and lay around outside my door or in another room. My lab used to be spooked but now he just doesnt care

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
Our one cat goes apeshit whenever I turn my amp on a low volume and just start plucking around/warm up. She meows like crazy and keeps pestering me until I turn it off.
Our cat isn't into metal. -_-

Khaerruhl

Reaction score
One of our cats get bombarded with riffs and such whenever I play, and she doesn't seem to really care.. Sometimes she thinks I should put the guitar away and pet her instead. Most of the time she just sleeps on my bed though.

dedsouth333

That one dude...
Reaction score
Pretty much every animal I have bolts as soon as I go to even pick up my guitar lol. Nobody sticks around for the show. :lol:

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
My dog doesn't really care. She sits by my feet sometimes, and other times she'll go in the living room and lie on the couch.

SamRussell

Badass
Reaction score
Mine used to sit on top of my practice amp and sleep. I guess scale exercises are really boring to listen to haha!

wilch

Reaction score
My cat has now taken to wanting to be in the video. She definitely wants the limelight.

Vrollin

Reaction score
I have two green cheek conures, one is fairly placid with it all, and the other is a terror! He screams and shouts most times, although lately his noise is a little less. He does how ever climb all over my guitars, mainly over the strings and tries to nibble the strings, makes it all a bit hard to play to say the least!

MemphisHawk

Reaction score
What about what my kid does when I play music?

[YOUTUBEVID]0c1Mxf_Jye8[/YOUTUBEVID]

now that he is 18 months, he headbangs and a bunch of other goofy stuff.

HaVoC111

Reaction score
My dog will always steal my seat on the couch when I get up, however she will vacate the spot when she sees me with a guitar and move to the other side of the couch. She's pretty cool with whatever I'm playing but there's something about the low B on my bass that she will run to the hills. My 8 string doesn't bother her the slightest but when I get the bass out she looks so terrified. Or terrier-fied. She's a terrier. That's a joke lololol

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
ran across this lol...

funny-gifs-exercising.gif

')