What ethnicity are you all?

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
My father is French/Canadian and my mother is Japanese so that makes me half Japanese and half French/Canadian.

Edit: would've added the poll but there are too many different nationalities to list. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jtm45

Reaction score
Completely and totally Welsh!

As far back as anyone has been able to trace all of my descendants were born and lived in Wales too.

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Mother's Turkish, Father's Irish and I was born and raised in London England. I feel more English than anything else.

Oguz286

Reaction score
Dormant said:
Mother's Turkish, Father's Irish and I was born and raised in London England. I feel more English than anything else.

Turkish mom's are GREAT and Irish dad's love beer! OMFG DUDE YOU'RE THE EXAMPLE OF THE PERFECT HUMAN :bowdown: :lol:

I'm Turkish and was born and raised in the Netherlands, but i guess you already figured that out ;)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Japan/France... wow... I'd love to hear how that happened Shawn :) Probably an interesting story how your folks met. I always thought seeing people with interesting mixes like that was pretty cool. :yesway:

Anyways, my parents are from Zimbabwe.

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Oguz286 said:
Turkish mom's are GREAT and Irish dad's love beer! OMFG DUDE YOU'RE THE EXAMPLE OF THE PERFECT HUMAN :bowdown: :lol:

I'm Turkish and was born and raised in the Netherlands, but i guess you already figured that out ;)

:lol:

Hence why I understood what your birthday wishes to Steve meant, and straight away recognised the nationality of your name. ;)

Makelele

Reaction score
Finnish and Finland-Swedish (basically the same thing, except Finland-Swedes speak Swedish).

Oguz286

Reaction score
Dormant said:
:lol:

Hence why I understood what your birthday wishes to Steve meant, and straight away recognised the nationality of your name. ;)

Ah but of course, that was you! :D Hey can your mom cook fucking great as well? (that's the speciality of turkish moms :bowdown: :lol: )

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Of course! I think I have tried about 1000 variations of Patlican Imam Bayildi. Turkish food is brilliant. And generally quite healthy as well which helps!

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm an American white male that speaks english. Hell, that probably classifies me as a minority now. If not yet, then surely pretty soon. Hell, I'll probably have my own "National White Male Month" before I'm dead.

Oguz286

Reaction score
Dormant said:
Of course! I think I have tried about 1000 variations of Patlican Imam Bayildi. Turkish food is brilliant. And generally quite healthy as well which helps!

REP+10000 :lol:

Wow i really like food, all sorts of food of all sorts of cultures, and turkish food is one of my favorites next to Japanese food :D

Latest posts

')