What ethnicity are you all?

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alimination

Space Adventurer
Reaction score
I'm 100% Persian, but I'm seriously the most white washed middle eastern ever. lol

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Bahamian, Cuban and a tiny bit Scottish. Couldn't you tell by how angry I am and how quickly I get there. :rofl:

soliloquy

Reaction score
i'm a weird mix of different identities...
though i look brown (pakistani parents), i was born and raised in saudi arabia. so technically i should have some brown-ness or arabic influences, but aside from urdu as a language, i dont have much to do with either of the cultures....

i have been in canada for the last 15 years and that has shaped me the most. i'm mostly white-washed though...

-42-

Nothing to see here
Reaction score
12141d1332846934-pictures-plain-white-wallpaper-ipad-3-image-2321092895.jpg

Gothic Headhunter

Born on a Monday
Reaction score
I'm curious, do any of you guys speak any of your nationalities' languages? I speak some German, I don't know any Hungarian, and the only things I know how to say in Italian are "f uck," "whore," "happy Easter," "I speak a little Italian," and "hymn to Satan" :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I speak some German and plan on relearning it in the best future, but not a lick of Swedish which would also be rad to learn (but probably hard too)

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I'm curious, do any of you guys speak any of your nationalities' languages? I speak some German, I don't know any Hungarian, and the only things I know how to say in Italian are "f uck," "whore," "happy Easter," "I speak a little Italian," and "hymn to Satan" :lol:

All I got is mah Enrgish. I'm white as hell.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score

English is actually my second language, with Spanish being my first. I'm equally fluent in both, though. I don't think my brain can handle being fluent in two languages, so my Spanish accent in English does come through every now and again (specially when I'm nervous), and I tend to say grammatically retarded things in Spanish because I apply English logic to it without realizing. :lol:

facepalm66

The Master of Joints
Reaction score
Well I have russian, polish, lithuanian and little scandinavia in my blood.

I can speak russian, and my nativ lang.
In norwegian I know that reikia means to smoke, and reikia in lithuanian means "needs". So that counts as a language too.

So.. yeah.

Murmel

Reaction score
Well I have russian, polish, lithuanian and little scandinavia in my blood.

I can speak russian, and my nativ lang.
In norwegian I know that reikia means to smoke, and reikia in lithuanian means "needs". So that counts as a language too.

So.. yeah.

Hate to break it to you, man. But smoking in Norwegian is røyke.

Mischief

Owner of Spleens
Reaction score
White Eurotrash mutt.

+1000
2e2o0h5.jpg

This is me.
I've been told that I look Russian, German, Asian-European mix, and who knows what else.
I'm not entirely sure what all I am, but I am definitely a mutt.
:spock:

Edit: I just realized what I truly look like, in that photo.

Half asleep.
Goodnight everyone.

Latest posts

')