What ethnicity are you all?

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Danish born and raised, but I feel like I'm adopted from Mars every now and then.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
+1

I have an "O" in my name but my dad says his family's from England wtf...

Mom's side is like ... slovakia...austria...somewhere around there.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Roughly half German and half Irish on both sides, but I'm about 1/16th Native American, too. (My great grandmother (dad's grandma) was Blackfoot Indian, from South Dakota.)

This means I can drink like a mother fucker, and I love meat and potatoes. And cabbage. :lol: Fucking cabbage.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
Roughly half German and half Irish on both sides, but I'm about 1/16th Native American, too. (My great grandmother (dad's grandma) was Blackfoot Indian, from South Dakota.)

This means I can drink like a mother fucker, and I love meat and potatoes. And cabbage. :lol: Fucking cabbage.

Cabbage owns. But not if you're going on a date in the near future. Then it sucks.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
America -- Fuck Yeah.
What descent? English/Irish.

Hawksmoor

Wannabe Shredder
Reaction score
Oguz286 said:
Belgians own for having one of teh best beer in teh w0rldz!!1!!11 :bowdown:

One?

We have THE best: Westvleteren Abbey beer

Then there's the 1500 others that kick Heineken's butt :spock:

Anyways, for you US guys who wonders how such a small country might have so many different kinds of beer: we're big on that tradition. In the old days every town, village and abbey had it's own brewery. Why ? because of the black plague.
Brewing beer involves cooking water and alcohol, hence killing all harmfull bacteria. So most people started drinking beer instead of water.

That's why, on the global scale of alcoholism, you get the following order:
1, Russians
2, The Irish
3, The Belgians

Oguz286

Reaction score
Hawksmoor said:
One?

We have THE best: Westvleteren Abbey beer

Then there's the 1500 others that kick Heineken's butt :spock:

Anyways, for you US guys who wonders how such a small country might have so many different kinds of beer: we're big on that tradition. In the old days every town, village and abbey had it's own brewery. Why ? because of the black plague.
Brewing beer involves cooking water and alcohol, hence killing all harmfull bacteria. So most people started drinking beer instead of water.

That's why, on the global scale of alcoholism, you get the following order:
1, Russians
2, The Irish
3, The Belgians

Wow, i'm your neighbour and i didnt know that :eek: But sorry, i never tried that beer before. My favourite has to be Grolsch Weizen beer, but id like to try it someday :D

')