What ethnicity are you all?

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
A 4-year and a half bump! It must be some kind of record :lol:

Anyway, it's an undeniably interesting thread, sooooo...

I'm like 12.5% Syrian, about 70% Portuguese; the rest is a mix of French and unknown (most likely African and/or southern Native-American)

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I'm an American. That's my nationality.

My ethnicity on the other hand is Hawai'in, Polish, German, English, Irish, Scottish, Scotch-Irish, Tahitian and a small amount of Chinese. :cool:

Van

Banned
Reaction score
half German, half Norwegian: in the words of Weird Al, "whiter than sour cream":lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm of Scottish and Canadian descent on my Dad's side and Scandinavian on my Mom's side.

Basically I'm a cold, drunken bastard with great taste in metal. :cool:

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
My mom is Serbian with Gypsy ancestry
My dad is Dutch with prestigious heritage

Im first generation American, but i was raised overseas in Riyadh and spent most of my life travelling since my dad is a photo journalist. I barely consider myself American, i prefer saying "Im from New York" (Brooklyn represent)

I was born looking super dutch and now i look alot more Serbian.

Jeggs

Reaction score
100% Norwegian, but when I drink I sometimes become a afroamerican! Bumpin' dem beatz for da bitches!

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
I'm, how do you say?? Ah, yes, a honky.

Irish + Scottish + French (suc le bleu!!) = me

(I know, those are nationalities, but you get the point)

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Holy necrobump, Batman!

Interesting thread, though...seeing as how the internet seems to wipe away any signs of ethnicity, gender, and other personal information.

Since my last post in this thread, I've done a pretty extensive family tree and found out that my father's father was probably 100% Britton. One of my ancestors did a family tree that went all the way back to the Renaissance, and at least all of the recent bits of it checked out. I guess that explains my orthodential problems. ;)

Also, my mother's mother was a quarter gypsy, which doesn't make me any significant amount of gypsy, but it's pretty cool to me, because it was something I never knew about my grandmother.

Murmel

Reaction score
As far as I know, I'm pretty much all Swedish maaany generations back. Which I guess makes me a viking because I also live up north :lol:
Would be awesome if I'm the first in many decades to migrate to some distant country.

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
just going back 3 generations, I'm one part austrian, 1 part german, 3 parts Spanish, and the rest is Mexican. Which explains my boiled fish skin color.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
I'm Asian. More specifically Tai, not to be confused with Thai, who do happen to be Tai. More specifically, Lao. More specifically Lao Loum. I love Southeast Asian Anthropology!

However I believe that there must be some Khmer mixed in me, because my mother's side of the family is somewhat dark skinned.

')