What ethnicity are you all?

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Three-fourths German, the rest Irish and English in equal measure. Cracker white!

renzoip

I Am the Table
Reaction score
I'm Criollo. Basically, I'm Peruvian, my parents are Peruvian, my grandparents are Peruvian, and my my great grandparents migrated to Peru from Spain.

Peru = Some of the best food ever! :yesway:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Deanna Troi? :idea:

Yeah, that's my dumbfuck sister. She joined dumbfuck Starfleet while I followed in dad's footsteps to become an intergalactic ambassador.

Needless to say they like me more.

fretninjadave

Seven String Samurai
Reaction score
korean and mexican .
I'm a soybean,

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
English all the way, my mum reckons some of her ancestors are Scottish though. Which makes sense seeing as she's from far up north.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm Asian. More specifically Tai, not to be confused with Thai, who do happen to be Tai. More specifically, Lao. More specifically Lao Loum. I love Southeast Asian Anthropology!

However I believe that there must be some Khmer mixed in me, because my mother's side of the family is somewhat dark skinned.

:scratch:

Is "Tai" pronounced differently than "Thai?"

Gotta love the US school system's treatment of the topic of Asian culture. :rolleyes:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Italo-Canadian - Born in Canada, both parents Italian.

Reading stuff like this cracks me up... even though I know she doesn't post here anymore, she's NOT "Canadian"... that's not an ethnicity, and your ethnicity is based on where your family ORIGINATED from, not where you were born. :lol: Both of your parents are 100% Italian? How does that make you of Canadian descent exactly? :lol: You're Italian. That's like saying, "Oh my ethnicity? I'm AMERICAN because I was born in the US!" Nope, incorrect! Sorry, that just annoys me as I've seen a lot of people actually claim that and it's not correct. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Me? Literal split of exactly 50% Spanish (from Spain) and 50% Hungarian. All of my family originated from those two countries dating back several generations since both sides of my family kept pretty good records of our ancestors. :yesway:

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
White

Canadian!

oh, you want more? Well I suppose. 1/2 Scottish and the rest is mostly french and some native american.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
40% Swedish
30% German
20% French-Canadian :)erk:)
10% Fuck-if-I-know

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Uh... white.
:lol:
My dad's side: Dutch and Irish.
My mom's: Not really sure, except that my Papaw's family has some Native American.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
50% Black (Father is from the Democratic Republic of the Congo)
50% White (Mother is some sort of German/Slav mix)

I haven't seen my mother since I was two, so I'm mostly going on hearsay as to her lineage. Being a mulatto in Texas is hard, man.

On a related note, how is it that quite a large percentage of white people here in the States (at least in my own, subjective personal experience) claim Native American descent to some degree? Looking at the cultural bias of the last 200 years of American history, I find it highly unlikely. You'd at least see more African ancestors than Native American. Any thoughts on this?

')