What ethnicity are you all?

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dad is from Canary Islands (Spain), born and raised in Venezuela.
Mom is 1/4 Dutch (her grandpa was from Holland and moved to Curacao), and 3/4 Venezuelan.

That makes me 1/2 Spanish, 1/8 Dutch (hence why I'm taller than everyone else in my family... Even though I'm rather short), and 3/8 Venezuelan.

Now I live in the Middle East, after having lived in Madrid for 2 years. :yesway: Shit hits the fan really hard some times... And you better be grateful for it :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Yaris

Beaver Sack #2
Reaction score
31606.png

+

us_map_pr.gif

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm 100% Indian and no I won't do your taxes for cheap :lol:

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
*jedi mind trick*
"you WILL do my taxes for cheap..."

.....damn I wish it was that easy. :lol:

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
My mom is from Yugoslavia. She moved here in her early 20's. We have discussions on if we're now Bosnian, or Croatian. Guess all the Catholics moved to Croatia after the war, but she had left before then. My cousin from there chimes in all the time, and it makes a very confusing convo, :lol: Geographically, we're Bosnian...politically and religiously (since it's the same thing there), we're Croatian.

I just say Yugoslavian (and no, thats not Slavic, assholes :squint:)

Where in Yugoslavia was your mother from. Technically if she is from that area she is from the Southern Slavic group.

Im Serbian. So technically we are supposed to hate each other. Did you get a fun Slavic name? cause i did.

TheWreck

Grind Your Mind!
Reaction score
«««I'm a Reptilian!

My grandmother is from norway and my grandfather was an Indian (Mohawk/Iroquois), that is on my dad side.
And my mom family is from Italy.

I may be to blended......

The Somberlain

Hollow Man
Reaction score
50% Coptic Egyptian
25% Volga German
25% Irish

I have quite the history of religious minorities here...

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
^Roman Catholics and Protestants are religious minorities? :scratch:

I get the Egyptian (though Coptic is "Christian"), and the possibility the the German blood to be of Mennonites but...

Explain? :)

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
Mostly French + some Spanish + a bit of gypsy (top that haha) + a very remote accent of African blood :lol:
And I look like your regular white guy from France, go figure...

hutchman

El' Lamo
Reaction score
I'm a mutt of Europe. Mostly English mixed with french, German, Italian, Russian and Irish plus a few others. When my old man researched into our family tree I was pretty amazed. My (however many greats) grandfather came out to Australia on the 3rd fleet as a convict for stealing a goose. So, you can only get 2 more ships more Aussie than me. I also have a little aboriginal in me so I guess that makes me even more Aussie.

SAWitall

Reaction score
half pacific islander...of the marianas islands, grew up on guam for 14 years thats my moms side...on my dads side im irish, german and cherokee native american

The Somberlain

Hollow Man
Reaction score
^Roman Catholics and Protestants are religious minorities? :scratch:

I get the Egyptian (though Coptic is "Christian"), and the possibility the the German blood to be of Mennonites but...

Explain? :)

Volga Germans were Catholic minorities in predominately Protestant areas, and were forced to move to Russia for some time.

Catholic Irish weren't really minorities, but they were persecuted too

Copts are now about 1% of the Egyptian population, down from 10% a century ago.

pero

makes his own bacon
Reaction score
hahaha, nah i dont play that card. I have had altercations with Croats and things got weird real fast. I dont appreciate being called a murderer...basically.

Some of my closest friends are Croatian, we're all Slavs sooooo why bother looking at it negatively iMHO.

well, us Slavs used too live in the same state till the 90` when some fucktard politicians got some crazy ideas which resulted in a stupid and meaningless war with a lot of casualties.

I don`t care about someone`s ethnicity, all Slavs are my brothers :lol:

btw. what`s your funny slavic name?

Kr1zalid

Archrocker
Reaction score
Chinese... Mum and Dad born in Malaysia though...

Ancestors from...uh....China?? Well, that's the history ;)

Chuck

Reaction score
Bump from the dead!

I'm German, French and Scandinavian. I think the Scandinavian in me explains my love for metal :hbang:

:lol:

')