What ethnicity are you all?

• Thread starter Shawn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nats

Reaction score
Italian and yes I can speak it. Unprovoked I don't speak it well, but if I'm in Italy or my Italian relatives are visiting I amaze myself at how much comes back to me and how much of a conversation I can hold. Or if I'm drunk I'll start speaking Italian to my wife. It turns her on because for that little bit of time that I do it it helps her forget she's married to me.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I'm curious, do any of you guys speak any of your nationalities' languages? I speak some German, I don't know any Hungarian, and the only things I know how to say in Italian are "f uck," "whore," "happy Easter," "I speak a little Italian," and "hymn to Satan" :lol:

I speak a good bit of Spanish. It's annoying because I look black so girls think it's all EXTRA sexy and say silly shit to me like, "You should only talk to me in Spanish... That would be so hot."

And we'd accomplish NOTHING because you dont speak that shit... :lol:

Languages I don't speak dont sound sexy to me because they're unfamiliar... I don't even understand that...

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
Languages I don't speak dont sound sexy to me because they're unfamiliar... I don't even understand that...
Girls may say that about some languages, but try that with German or Hindi (for example), and you'll just get a :squint:.. even Danish sounds awful and my wife doesn't find it sexy in the least.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
american euromutt here... predominantly italian and irish with some scottish, german, and swedish thrown in. my great grandparents on my dad's side came over from italy, and my mom's grandparents were from nova scotia. my grandpa speaks a little italian but its a weird regional dialect and his family didn't keep it up once they came over to the states.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Is Jewish an ethnicity? Because I'm a quarter that, Croatian, and Irish, then eighths Lithuanian and Italian. Which means I'm simultaneously Slavic, Baltic, Latin, Celtic, and Semitic. Shoot all I'd needed was some Germanic and I'd have the whole set.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Is Jewish an ethnicity? Because I'm a quarter that, Croatian, and Irish, then eighths Lithuanian and Italian. Which means I'm simultaneously Slavic, Baltic, Latin, Celtic, and Semitic. Shoot all I'd needed was some Germanic and I'd have the whole set.
I always considered Jewish to refer to a culture, a religion, or an ethnicity. So yeah I'd say it counts.

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
....ing white as shit.
I can track my family on both sides to northern england back until the 1400s, so very english

Sang-Drax

Reaction score
I'm mostly Portuguese from both sides, with 1/8th Syrian and 25% unknown origin. My grandfather from my mother's side was adopted and looked very Brazilian (that is, like pretty much anything from black to indigenous).

')