What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Might try and suffer through those Speed Runs and Time Trials in Mirror's Edge since they announced the contents of the collector's edition of Catalyst a couple days ago.

I'm finishing up the speed runs right now and I want to kill myself. I'd never force myself through this if I didn't crave teh platinums.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mongey

Reaction score
I generally wait for games to go on sale or come down in price, so I just got Bioshock Infinite now.
Holy smokes! I am more immersed in this game by just playing the intro than I have been in games for a long time!
This gun' be guud!

It's a great game. But the intro is def up there with the best gaming intros ever

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
PS4 - Vanishing of Ethan Carter: incredibly eerie, and the world (namely foliage) design is astounding. it's exactly the type of game i've been craving this year. (first person exploration + murder mystery crime solving-ish type gameplay)

PS4 - Shadow Warrior: i feel bad for passing on this awesome reboot until now, but it's AMAZING. super gory, easy to control, super smooth, feels good, just the right amount of humor, decent story, and lot's of fun using all the different weapons and abilities. can't wait for the sequel! (just preordered it today)

Seventhwave

Reaction score
PS4 - Vanishing of Ethan Carter: incredibly eerie, and the world (namely foliage) design is astounding. it's exactly the type of game i've been craving this year. (first person exploration + murder mystery crime solving-ish type gameplay)

PS4 - Shadow Warrior: i feel bad for passing on this awesome reboot until now, but it's AMAZING. super gory, easy to control, super smooth, feels good, just the right amount of humor, decent story, and lot's of fun using all the different weapons and abilities. can't wait for the sequel! (just preordered it today)

Reboot of the 90's Shadow Warrior :eek: that game was a riot online back in the day. Sticky bombs!

Does the PS4 reboot have multiplayer?

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score

Hoji was one of my favorite random characters in recent history. His interactions with Lo Wang are just precious.

TonyGD

The (other) Dude
Reaction score
Still rockin the PS3 slim from 2010, been thinking about holding out just a little longer before getting PS4. Got NBA 2k15 like a week and a half ago (something like that), having fun with the myCareer mode. Says "Music curated by Pharrell Williams" on the cover, don't know what the entire soundtrack is but it's got some cool songs on there. Ex: "Drop It Like It's Hot" by Snoop Dogg.

Finally got to try Smash Bros on the 3DS and it seems as cool as I thought it would be. I found a good deal on the just the system, might have to swoop in on it.

Reaction score
Turned on my PS4 for the first time in probably a month and played some more Shadow of Mordor. The Fatal Secrets dagger mission glitched on my after killing the last worm so even though I had killed the messenger it wouldn't recognize that I'd completed the mission.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Broke my PS2 back out...

I'm playing through the Onimusha series again.

And Soul Reaver 2 just showed up today... All of my want.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Broke my PS2 back out...

Dude hell yes. I love the LoK stuff; pure awesome.

Sony sent my PS4 back today...thank god. Loading up COD:AW and Batman as we speak. I hate not having ready access to games when I wanna play. Hoping nothing goes wrong with this stuff again.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got The Witcher on Xbox One. Taking a bit of time to get into though :scratch:

Also been playing Arkham Knight. I love it, but .... me I'm getting annoyed with some of the fights :mad:

Pav

???
Reaction score
Broke my PS2 back out...

Thanks for the wave of nostalgia. The old Onimusha games were totally badass.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Finished up Hitman Absolution. It'll be a while before I try to 100% the accomplishments/missions. Just requires too much patience.

Started Game of Thrones from Telltale, so far 2 episodes in and I already hate every decision I make. Dunno what I expected from a Game of Thrones game. :lol:

Also starting on CS:GO again. Gonna buy a couple keys for some cases I've had for a while, hopefully get some decent skins to pay for them.

bloc

tha vagina finda
Reaction score
Recently finished Serious Sam 3 (hard as hell) and a tiny but awesome indie game called Fez. Now I'm playing this RPG called Transistor and it is really unique.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Downloaded Journey for PS4 last night. Haven't felt this zen playing a video game since Flower. Love it.

')