What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
For the past couple weeks, I haven't been playing much of anything. Going through Post-Mass-Effect-Depression, I guess. :lol: Messed around a bit with Red Alert 3 and Civilization Revolution, with a splash of WWE All Stars..

On my lunch break today, I picked up used copies of Mirrors Edge and Bayonetta. About $20 for the pair. I guess I'll be playing those. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kostein

Brutalz researcher
Reaction score
Grand slam tennis on the wii. great fun with friends!

Bekanor

Renegade Folk Hero
Reaction score
I started playing God of War III last night.

Holy fuckballs.

I think I have to leave this until after I finish house sitting so I can get the full effect on my huge TV instead of the small, very far away one where I'm staying.

Mexi

Reaction score
been playing Anno 2070 a lot lately. sorta like sim city or tropico but with an economy sim aspect to it. really addictive game. but I imagine once Diablo 3 comes out then my time will be occupied with that

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
On my lunch break today, I picked up used copies of Mirrors Edge and Bayonetta. About $20 for the pair. I guess I'll be playing those. :yesway:

Well, Bayonetta proved a waste. Just not my thing, I guess. Too nonsensical, and animated in such a way that it's really difficult to keep track of what's happening at any given moment, which - as I'm finally starting to figure out - is a recurring theme with Sega.. :shrug:

Got through the first level or two of Mirror's Edge last night. That was fun, minus the whole falling several stories to my horrible death every 30 seconds thing. :lol:

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I just found an Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny recreation using the Dungeon Siege engine. I'm probably going to play thru it in a week on my vacation.

Also started playing the free Star Control 2 again. Old games still rock.

ShreddingDragon

Silence the discord
Reaction score
Mass Effect 2, but while it is 99,9% awesome, it's also very emotionally "heavy" to play. It takes so much dedication and concentration. So I reset sometimes by playing some secondary games. Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, even Tomb Raider Underworld (yes, the camera behavior sucks).

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
:wub:

I thought I was the only one! I used to play the bejeezus out of that on my family's old 286. One of my favorite games ever! Memories..

I managed to get thru that entire game without using any hint guides...it took SO long, but it was SO rewarding to finish.

When i started up the new version of it, it was really a shock to play something that involved and difficult again.

All_¥our_Bass

Deathly Chuuni
Reaction score
Just got the PS3 Orange Box, so HL2, Portal and Team Fortress.
For the PSP I just picked up Twisted Metal Head On, Final Fantasy Dissidia, and MGS: Portable Ops.

Don Vito

Reaction score
All_¥our_Bass;3005034 said:
Just got the PS3 Orange Box, so HL2, Portal and Team Fortress.
For the PSP I just picked up Twisted Metal Head On, Final Fantasy Dissidia, and MGS: Portable Ops.

I'm..... I'm sorry......

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
Street Fighter X Tekken on PS3. Playing online and getting my ass kicked pretty badly, man, it's insane. Great game :D

Also always playing BF3.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Re-installing Starcraft II now. Wish me luck, although this will likely taper off when Diablo III comes out next week.

EDIT: Well that was a waste of time. :lol:

')