What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive got the whole Nintendo rash all flared up (well... Its a forever thing, who am I kidding)... Got Gamecube and Wii going on right now, revisiting the best titles on the massive tv at my girlfriends place.

Wii obviously going to invite much derision, but some of my favourite games ever are on it. Mario Galaxy, Madworld and Zelda: Twighlight Princess. Im playing Mario Galaxy and it is fully mental, i love it. the final boss level is solid as holy hell. It is so hard.

Also got Viewtiful Joe going on in parallel, also a wicked hard and cool game. And Plague Inc. on Android which is some evil ...., and which im worryingly good at.

I'll be pulling Portal 2 on PS3 out soon while im on the gaming wave. It comes and goes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Been trying to find time to game a lot when the baby is sleeping, so let's see...
- Going through franchise in Madden 16
- Loaded up a new game for Chrono Trigger
- On the final boss in Transistor (god I would like a full scale version of this game instead of a indie download)
-Just beat Limbo and Journey, will probably go through both again at some point for achievements, plus Journey is meditation is gaming form
- Want to get back to Fez

And that's just what I have now. REALLY want to get Metal Gear Solid V but I never finished 2, never played 3, and 4 is sitting on my shelf, waiting to be played past the first 10 minutes.

Also, Super Meat Boy suppose to be coming out FO' FREE on PS4 next week :fever: as well as rumored to be Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Edit: Apparently not Black Flag, but still, SUPER MEAT BOY!!

Last edited:

The Q

The Engineer
Reaction score
I've installed System Shock 2 again and went through the first 3 Thiefs again. They were as great as I remembered, with impeccable atmosphere, great story and irrelevant graphics.

I think I properly hate modern videogames now. Which is OK I guess, because I don't seem to like a modern (read, 2002ish and after) videogame for more than 10 minutes, with few exceptions.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Played and beat Portal (first one) for the first time yesterday, and I was crying with happy laughter by the time the end credits rolled in. And then that genius little tune. I can definitely appreciate now why this game is a big deal. Gotta buy me Portal 2 next; I've only played and finished the multiplayer of the second game... the levels are absolutely brilliant, and I hear the story mode itself is just as brilliant.

Last edited:

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
You won't be disappointed. I should replay both of those games some time. Some of the best and funniest writing as well as puzzles I've seen in video games. The more challenging versions of some of the puzzle are a great time, too, if you fancy that kind of thing.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed on both Portal games. I've been thinking of going back and grabbing them on PS3 myself, since I played them originally on Xbox 360 (which was sold last year)

Reaction score
I wanted to finish PlayStation All-Stars with all the character but those three minute rounds are a chore to playthough.

Finished career mode in Nascar 2011. As bad as the EA games got they were far better than that piece of .....

Next week I get my extra paycheck with a bonus so I'm finally picking up Phantom Pain. I might even get both the PS3 and PS4 versions.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Rocket League.

This game has me by the balls. I dont like a single sports game, racing games, or many competitive games, but holy hell I love this game.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I posted in the other thread that I beat Undertale... Also, legit spoilers below.

For the love of all ....ing goddamn ....ing god, PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU LOVE OLD TURN-BASED JRPGS. This game beat Chrono Trigger as my favorite turn-based game, and that's a ....ing impressive feat.

And for the love of all that is holy, if you want to play this game for all the endings, DON'T DO THE GENOCIDE ROUTE. Hell, even if you beat the neutral and pacifist routes, you'll never, never, never, never want to do the genocide route.

This is my GOTY. No question.
It would have been my game of the forever if there was a way to "revive" Asriel, though. I know he found peace in some way, but I feel so bad after what the first human did to him. :(

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Finally making some time for Metal Gear Solid 4, so I can get that done as soon as possible, and move on to Phantom Pain.

Also, SUPER MEAT BOY!

Reaction score
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Forgot that I never played it despite having the HD Collection for a couple years.

EDIT: .... that ....ing tank battle.

mongey

Reaction score
been trying to play MGS5 but have realized in my babycentric world at the moment I have no where near the time to devote to this game , which is think is a great game

so local shop is doing 2 games trades on Battlefont 3 so think MGS5 and batman are going for it

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
been trying to play MGS5 but have realized in my babycentric world at the moment I have no where near the time to devote to this game , which is think is a great game

so local shop is doing 2 games trades on Battlefont 3 so think MGS5 and batman are going for it

Nonono keep MGSV!! Its a masterpiece!! And isn't Battlefield 3 an older one now?

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score

I feel your pain. I pretty much try to sneak in game time whenever my 2 month old son is napping, and pretty much play a lot on weekend nights, since its a gamble on how long the little one will sleep at night and I don't have to work in the morning.

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Battlefront 3 is the new Star Wars game.

giphy.gif

')