What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrPepperoniNipples

Reaction score
Been learning Hearts of Iron III

Keyword learning, because this game has an insane learning curve if you haven't played a Paradox game before (which I haven't). But I love grand strategy games, especially WWII based ones. There's just so much to this, and the interface isn't very user friendly.

Played the Battlefront 3 Alpha on my brother's PC, too. Need to upgrade mine so I can start gaming again and actually play it at my place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mongey

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I pretty much try to sneak in game time whenever my 2 month old son is napping, and pretty much play a lot on weekend nights, since its a gamble on how long the little one will sleep at night and I don't have to work in the morning.

my daughter is 8 months now , most of my gaming is done early in the morning on the weekends. I'll get up and let my wife sleep in

during the week I try to use my spare time for guitar

Kimling

Reaction score
Just finished Mafia II for the 11148th time. Man, I love that game, and I get equally sad each time I see the end sequence...

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Picked up the Witcher trilogy on Steam last night and got started on 1. So far the writing is hilaribad :lol:.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
^I have the first one and the combat and movement mechanics for it are so awful. Shame because I dig the dark vibes of the game too.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
They don't seem any more awkward than Dragon Age's were so far, and I managed to tolerate those long enough to finish the game. Hopefully the Witcher's don't get any worse.

Captain Butterscotch

Reaction score
Star Wars: The Old Republic the last few days. I pre ordered it before it launched and was just so dissapointed. I tried it again in '13 and it still wasn't there yet but this last update seems like they changed a lot more. We'll see :cheers:

texshred777

Reaction score
Far Cry 3.

I can't believe it's taken me so long to pick this up. Amazing game so far, definitely a top runner for my favorite FPS.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Just beat Transistor for the first time. Also working through Telltales The Walking Dead Season 1, since Season 2 is going to be free for PS4 this month.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Resident Evil: Revelations. I'm so surprised that this game hasn't been on my radar sooner. I friggin' love it. :3

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Got Arkham Knight running on the PC since they put it back up on Steam. Seems to be running fine which is good, and this time I can do the side missions and get enough upgrade points to not get my ass handed to me towards the end (I'm playing on Hard).

Repner

Reaction score
Been looking at clips of the Super Famicom RPGs that never made it to the west. Really considering Seiken Densetsu 3 (have been for a while), Bahamut Lagoon, Live A Live, and Emerald Dragon when I'm done with Fallout 4.

For now though, Final Fantasy Tactics.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Resident Evil: Revelations

I got a bunch of Resident Evil games in a bundle and tried to start up 5... just couldn't do it. The game plays so... clunky? And the first level or two feel incredibly unbalanced- I ran out of ammo immediately and spent most of the first few levels of the game running around helplessly until I killed enough people with knives, died, or ran into some sort of scripted triggers.

Maybe 4, or Revelations will be better.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
4 is the absolute pinnacle of the series, and a game that I will buy any time they port it over for next-gen consoles. I want it to never leave me.

')