What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
I started on III (all 3 of the original PS2 games are on PS4 for 15 bucks total), I decided to focus on Vice City, then I'll go back to III

That's what I am planning on doing next. I am going to leave III for now, and head over to VC for a bit. Game play-wise VC is a little more fun than III, and the V-Rock soundtracks rock! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
My friend gifted me Battlefleet Gothic Armada which is great fun. Short matches, we play 2vs2. You bring different ships into combat, upgrade in between the games, talk the strategy and hope for the best. Winning in this game is really satisfying. I havent gotten far in singleplayer because the multiplayer is so fun hehe.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Oh that's out now?

I never got to play the tabletop game, so I meant to keep an eye on that...

Masoo2

Reaction score
Not many games, just have gotten bored

If I ever do play anything it's probably Rising Storm.

I'm mainly just waiting until Battlefield 1, hoping it will rejuvenate my urge to game. I've gotten really bored of games over the past few years, probably because every time I get online on steam my friends are all just playing Dark Souls so I can't play with them haha.

DayZ mod was probably the last time I had "true fun" in a game, but it's basically died out.

MoshJosh

Reaction score
Just got DOOM. So far I'm actually really liking it. The game is super fast paced and encourages you to play aggressively. . . and you fight demons with a shotgun so. . .

myrtorp

Jiggywiggy
Reaction score
Oh that's out now?

I never got to play the tabletop game, so I meant to keep an eye on that...

Yeah since 2 weeks or so. My friend and me was to attend to a mini reunion of school friends and when he couldnt make it he felt so bad he gifted me this game haha!

I never did play the table top either. Im actually a pretty new Warhammer fan ever since my friend convinced me to start to read the Horus Heresy series from Black Library. Now im hooked!

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I meant specifically BFG, haha. I have a bunch of the ship minis because they're awesome. 40k vanilla I've actually played.

Pav

???
Reaction score
Just got DOOM. So far I'm actually really liking it. The game is super fast paced and encourages you to play aggressively. . . and you fight demons with a shotgun so. . .

Me too, I'm hooked. I can't believe how much time I'm spending exploring the levels, looking for all of the secrets.

thedonal

Reaction score
Spent a mostly hung over weekend on Just Cause 2.

There was at least 1 full hour's amusement playing with the traffic.

The evil laughter that ensued when grappling a scooter rider to the back of a truck and watching them bounce down the road was most satisfying.

That and grappling passenger jets as they get a bit of speed going on the runway.

I can't get over how lovely the graphics are on this game so far- just the atmospheric stuff- weather, lighting and the landscape are gorgeous.

downburst82

Reaction score
I haven't really played games in many years but a month ago we got my daughter a Wii U for her birthday and one of the games she wanted was Splatoon......and very quickly our whole family has become pretty addicted. We mostly have been playing online battles,I'm level 27 and B rank right now. I haven't played the single player campaign much but my daughter has finished it.. (she is 6..and the final boss is freakin hard!! It was pretty cool to watch her beat him!)

Reaction score
Driveclub with the season pass was on sale for $20 on PSN (with a PS+ membership at least) so I figured that it's the perfect time to try it out considering Sony just shut the studio down (which also means we'll never get another MotorStorm to play).

It reminds me of the later Forza games in the sense that I seem to be leveling up really fast. So either there isn't much of an endgame or there's no real cap.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Tuesday is gonna be a big day. Overwatch and Total War: Warhammer both release. I already have TW:W pre-installed, gonna pre-order Overwatch over the weekend so I can install it Monday night, though I think installing from the open beta earlier this month should help.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't been playing it myself since I don't have a PS4/Xbone or a capable enough PC, but I've been watching a DOOM walkthrough... I think I need a new set of underwear. I WANT TO PLAY IT SO BAD it looks amazing. It's almost like they gave incredibly pretty graphics to Brutal Doom. It's so metal I can't even. And that soundtrack. :wub:

PS: Planetary Duality would be such an incredible soundtrack for this game. D:

')