What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

domsch1988

Reaction score
Every minute of my play time goes into Rocksmith currently. You can't beet practicing and playing at once!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Every minute of my play time goes into Rocksmith currently. You can't beet practicing and playing at once!

One day there will be 7 string songs... One day.... I would say they need to make a whole new iteration of the game, but it looks like they did that "Remastered" update, plus there's plenty to do as it is.

But still... 7 string songs...

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Just finished a playthrough of Dishonored 2 - low chaos with Corvo. Debating moving on to a new game, or starting a new one to play the opposite way, high chaos, super violent, using Emily instead, not bothering with the stealth.

Repner

Reaction score
Just finished a playthrough of Dishonored 2 - low chaos with Corvo. Debating moving on to a new game, or starting a new one to play the opposite way, high chaos, super violent, using Emily instead, not bothering with the stealth.

Super violent is always so satisfying after the constant sneaking, saving, reloading of an all stealth game.

domsch1988

Reaction score
One day there will be 7 string songs... One day.... I would say they need to make a whole new iteration of the game, but it looks like they did that "Remastered" update, plus there's plenty to do as it is.

But still... 7 string songs...

Agreed :yesway: Though some custom DLC's managed to get away with a 6 string B tuning. But it depends heavily on the song whether it works good or not... But since i'm into j-metal currently, thats not a big problem :shred::lol:

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Agreed :yesway: Though some custom DLC's managed to get away with a 6 string B tuning. But it depends heavily on the song whether it works good or not... But since i'm into j-metal currently, thats not a big problem :shred::lol:

I'll play it using my PRS 7 no problem and just ignore the low B (or hit the note on the low b if I'm quick enough), but it'd be cool to actually have some full 7 string songs, like a Dream Theater or Korn or Deftones song (thinking more mainstream that casual players playing the game would know. I'm sure we'd all love Fallujah or Jeff Loomis or something :lol:).

domsch1988

Reaction score
I'll play it using my PRS 7 no problem and just ignore the low B (or hit the note on the low b if I'm quick enough), but it'd be cool to actually have some full 7 string songs, like a Dream Theater or Korn or Deftones song (thinking more mainstream that casual players playing the game would know. I'm sure we'd all love Fallujah or Jeff Loomis or something :lol:).

Actually, on customsforge there are plenty of Korn and Dream Theatre Songs. Two of Jeff Loomis songs are on there too. Plus a selection of 72 Deftones Songs...
None the less, having proper 7 string support with the proper display and such would be bonkers :shred:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Nintendo Switch is back in stock on Amazon. Just snagged me one with Breath of the Wild. Perfect timing, too, as I finished my last final exam of this school year last night. It's gonna be a good summer.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Wait wait wait. When the hell did Planescape Torment Enhanced Edition get released? I just opened up the GOG.com store page and it's the first thing that showed up. I think I know what I'm playing next!

A few weeks ago. I still need to play Siege of Dragonspear and then Icewind Dale EE before Torment EE.

NotDonVito

molesta la breastas
Reaction score
Nintendo Switch is back in stock on Amazon. Just snagged me one with Breath of the Wild. Perfect timing, too, as I finished my last final exam of this school year last night. It's gonna be a good summer.
Glad you finally got one man. :metal:

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score

Awesome! I just finished the story in Zelda last night after 115 hours.

Time for a lot of Mario Kart, I think. My brother plays Smash Bros competitively, so I got very little time to play any of the online games on the Wii U. I see a lot of MK8D and Splatoon 2 in my future.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad you finally got one man. :metal:

Awesome! I just finished the story in Zelda last night after 115 hours.

Time for a lot of Mario Kart, I think. My brother plays Smash Bros competitively, so I got very little time to play any of the online games on the Wii U. I see a lot of MK8D and Splatoon 2 in my future.

Thanks! And congrats on finishing the game, finally! That took a while. :eek: I've been avoiding reading ANYTHING Zelda-related for the last two months, so I really feel like a child in a toy store looking at all the pretty things I've never seen before.
I've been enjoying the sh*t out of it. It's gorgeous. I'm glad I didn't get it before, because my studies definitely would have suffered... I've put in ~5 hours of gameplay that have felt like 15 minutes. So much stuff to do.

Also, I do happen to like the Switch a lot as far as aesthetics and ergonomics go. Seems to be very well built, too, and has performed flawlessly in the little time I've had it; not a single skipped frame that I've noticed. Looking forward to future titles!

HeavyMetal4Ever

Reaction score
Been playing a lot of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Looking forward to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels dlc next week. Also liked the Prey demo, reminded me of the original Deus Ex and System Shock.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Thanks! And congrats on finishing the game, finally! That took a while. :eek: I've been avoiding reading ANYTHING Zelda-related for the last two months, so I really feel like a child in a toy store looking at all the pretty things I've never seen before.
I've been enjoying the sh*t out of it. It's gorgeous. I'm glad I didn't get it before, because my studies definitely would have suffered... I've put in ~5 hours of gameplay that have felt like 15 minutes. So much stuff to do.

Also, I do happen to like the Switch a lot as far as aesthetics and ergonomics go. Seems to be very well built, too, and has performed flawlessly in the little time I've had it; not a single skipped frame that I've noticed. Looking forward to future titles!

They patched Zelda a few weeks ago and it really helped significantly with the frame skips. I'm not finished with it yet, either. Just taking a little break while I casually sink the rest of my life into Mario Kart.

Also, get Graceful Explosion Machine and Snipper Clips for when you're done. Both excellent little games and very much worth it.

Pav

???
Reaction score
I'm midway through my second run of Nier Automata so far. As good as it is (and it is good) I have to say I'm still slightly disappointed.

MoshJosh

Reaction score
Schools been kind of slow lately, so I've had a bit more time to play. . . picked up some stuff on sale recently too.

Just beat Outlast 2. I'd say it was worth the 30 bucks, thought I get some of the criticism the game has gotten. . . I definitely spent more time running than I did sneaking, and the gore/gross out stuff was, in my opinion, a bit heavy handed.

Star Wars Republic commando. I rented this way back in the day when it came out, and I remember being horrible at it and returning it. . . I'm still pretty horrible at it, but I've had quite a bit of fun, though, that could be the nostalgia talking.

F.E.A.R. Never had a chance to play it when it came out, and when I initially bought it I couldn't really get into it, but picked it back up to give it another chance.

Rise and Shine. Cool side scroller/shooter, but damn it can be hard at time.

Just pre-ordered Prey. I was going to hold off but I saw a good price online and couldn't resist, fingers crossed its good, and runs well. . .

Also looking forward to Get Even, and STRAFE, both look pretty sweet.

Latest posts

')