What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I just reinstalled The Witcher III again. I'll try and play it through this time. I remember loving just being immersed in the beautiful world.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NotDonVito

molesta la breastas
Reaction score
currently playing Aragami. It's like Tenchu and Mark of the Ninja had a stealth baby. love it.
I wanted to try this game because I love Tenchu(and it's got a native Linux port :)) but I thought the shadow teleportation would take too much of the challenge out. Tell us how you like it once you're done. :hbang:

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
I wanted to try this game because I love Tenchu(and it's got a native Linux port :)) but I thought the shadow teleportation would take too much of the challenge out. Tell us how you like it once you're done. :hbang:

The teleportation is actually on a cooldown, you have limited range and can only use it a few time before it has to recharge (which it only does in the dark).The devs built the levels around using the teleportation so it doesn't make it too easy. Bright lights drain your energy, and later levels have wayy less dark places to hide.

Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [PS4]

It's been years (if not a decade) since I've played it but it's alot more twitchy than I remember. Granted it might be because I'm playing off of a HDD and not an optical disc, but pedestrian traffic is just flat out madness.

Pav

???
Reaction score
I am now hooked on Prey. I was not expecting the game to be this good. I've crammed about 11 hours into the last three days and my girlfriend is starting to become concerned. :lol: It takes the best traits of both Bioshock and Alien Isolation and jams them into one satisfying spaceship.

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
Wanted to replay the Witcher 3 with my girlfriend and remembered I never took Iorveth's path in W2 so I'm replaying that first. Forgot what a well-crafted game/story it was (and how frustratingly useless the map/minimap is)

i purchased the farcry Primal game weeks ago now and its still not been opened from the cellophane.

It looked great but, could anyone encourage me to actually play the thing?. Whenever I do a quick gaming sesh it tends to be either Skyrim, Fallout 4 or Fifa

I really enjoyed Primal for the most part. It does suffer from some repetitive missions, the usual Farcry stuff i.e. capture a bunch of bases and hunt some animals over and over, but the weapons/upgrades and animal taming help add variety. I felt like it was money well spent.

That's interesting, I bought it at launch and I definitely feel I overpaid. I'd always wanted a videogame set in the last ice age but the game was insanely repetitive. I'd always enjoy a quick romp for an hour or so at a time, but could never play more than that. Topping it off, my Xbox lost the save file a little while ago and I can't be bothered to restart it from scratch, so now it's just sitting there :lol:

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Topping it off, my Xbox lost the save file a little while ago and I can't be bothered to restart it from scratch, so now it's just sitting there :lol:

That's what happened to me with Ori and The Blind Forest. :mad:

I mean, I got to watch my wife play through it, so I'm at least familiar with what happens, but, still. Ugh.

HeavyMetal4Ever

Reaction score
Been having an issues with Prey on Xbox One. Random items are disappearing from my inventory when I travel from the Arboretum. Loading older saves fixes this but I don't want to progress until this is patched.

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score
Now that I've got my 360 plugged back in, playing Dark Souls once again and after having played Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3, 1 feels clunky. Also, found some games on my Xbox that I forgot I'd bought and downloaded like Doom and Final Doom, so I'll be quite busy assuming I'm not working this weekend.

Reaction score
I'm about half way through San Andreas right now and I'm getting into the part of the game that made this a chore to play as a kid.

MoshJosh

Reaction score
mainly playing STRAFE, Alan Wake, and just got Devil Daggers.

STRAFE is cool though it can be a real challenge.

I beat Alan Wake back on 360, and had to pick it up before it was gone.

Devil Daggers is cool, but like STRAFE, is a tough game, think my best run so far only lasted 128 seconds. . . though in my defense the longest I've ever seen anyone last was like 12 minutes, the world record I think.

mongey

Reaction score
still playing star dew valley on my commute. just finished the 2nd year .

just got to finish these damn community center bundles and I'm gonna call it enough

then think I'm gonna get xcom2 as I never played it

Kaff

Reaction score
Trying to play ME:andromeda as I loved the originaltrilogy, but can't seem to find time for it.. maybe I'm just getting old..

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to play ME:andromeda as I loved the originaltrilogy, but can't seem to find time for it.. maybe I'm just getting old..

The struggle is real, I know.

I also picked up Alan Wake before it was gone. Heard nothing but good things so I'll have to give it a go one of these days. For $5, how can you go wrong?

DC23

Reaction score
Playing Borderlands right now (The Original) on PS4. Picked up the Handsome Collection for $15. I'm not really a gamer, but it's pretty fun, and I enjoy the comic-like graphics. Fun to kill-time haha.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Playing Borderlands right now (The Original) on PS4. Picked up the Handsome Collection for $15. I'm not really a gamer, but it's pretty fun, and I enjoy the comic-like graphics. Fun to kill-time haha.

I really need to get back to BL2. One of my favorite games of all time, and my Zer0 is OP8 and has more Legendary, Pearescent, and Seraph loot than I know what do it with. At the very least, I want to finish getting that Platinum trophy, then maybe go back and do the same with Pre-Sequel.

Anyway, traded in Mass Effect Andromeda and Farcry 4 and got Injustice 2. REALLY good, and I haven't really been into fighting games much in past years. The story is kind of all over the place, but still better than any of the recent DC Universe movies...
Also, I've already put more time into Injustice 2 than both games I traded in combined, so that seems like a wise move in retrospect.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
255px-Yakuza_4_cover.jpg

Something different. I was in the mood for something that allowed turning brick shaped faces into shoe ornaments so to speak.

2869849-untitled-2.jpg

I needed a simple but fun game, and I get them from pad face wiping hacky slashies like the Musou series. I haven't played SW4 yet so...

Anquished

hhnice!
Reaction score
I reinstalled Splinter Cell Blacklist, thought I'd give it another try. I really enjoy the little survival side missions.

')