What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
About to bust out my 3DS again for some MK7. I really want Resident Evil Revelations though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
I was playing Dead Space.........with the lights off.........and with headphones..........at 2 am.........Im such a Badass..........with nothing better to do :lol:

FunnyDay

Reaction score
Right now I am playing Sleeping Dogs, which has a best graphics and it’s like a GTA San Andreas.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
been hooked on just cause 2 again...finally trying to finish it! and skyrim...2 games that will eat away at someones social life lol

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
been hooked on just cause 2 again...finally trying to finish it! and skyrim...2 games that will eat away at someones social life lol

a friend insists that I should buy Skyrim so we could slay shit together..........and I have one of the most important exams of my life in 3-4 weeks :lol: (I think it is similar to that SAT thing that the guys in USA have in terms of relevance)

L1ght

Truth Over Triumph
Reaction score
I'm playing a ton of L4D2 and Dead Island, but with Halo 4 coming out tomorrow, I will undoubtedly be playing that uncontrollably.

DTSH

Reaction score
Just finished Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Playing catch up for 3. Fun game but man is the plot a load of nonsense.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
aaaaaaaand just finished Dead Space :D, awesome game, when it just came out I just though ''meeeh, another Resident Evil Rip-off'' but the game slays! (boring as hell pun intended), the final boss was very dissapointing though :(

TristanTTN

Reaction score
The last game I played was Borderlands 2. I miss those days where I would spend all of my time on Maplestory and Call of Duty 4.

jon66

Contributor
Reaction score
So my wife bought Mists of Pandaria. Of course, as a wowcrack addict myself in the past, I scoffed at her, ridiculing her for her silly panda-bear purchase. Then over the next few weeks, I'd find myself strolling up behind her "wutcha doing...?" :lol: watching more and more, asking questions, etc.

Then she says to me, "you know, if I send you a scroll of resurrection, I can get myself a sweet new mount, and you'll get 7 days to try it out for free". (She's a mount and pet collector)

"Yeah whatever, but I probably won't play much, if at all" I reply.

So I get the email. Figure, what the hell, I may as well make myself a lowbie character on her server (she joined a new one to play with a friend from work who also just picked up MoP).

Fucking hell! What is it about this game, that is SOOOO addicting? I've probably leveled close to 100 different characters over the years to level 10-20 at least, and eventually I just delete them and do it all over again.

WHYYYYYY? :lol: Oh and to top it all off, she even bought me a time-card "so she could get her mount" and left it on my computer chair for me with a little "xoxo" on it.

images

Don Vito

Reaction score
DOOM

One of the most simple, yet chaotic games I've ever played. It's perfect.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Resident Evil Revelations... in the dark!

Also going to try and get Megaman Legends to run on my computer via emulator.

troyguitar

Reaction score
So my wife bought Mists of Pandaria. Of course, as a wowcrack addict myself in the past, I scoffed at her, ridiculing her for her silly panda-bear purchase. Then over the next few weeks, I'd find myself strolling up behind her "wutcha doing...?" :lol: watching more and more, asking questions, etc.

Then she says to me, "you know, if I send you a scroll of resurrection, I can get myself a sweet new mount, and you'll get 7 days to try it out for free". (She's a mount and pet collector)

So I get the email. Figure, what the hell, I may as well make myself a lowbie character on her server (she joined a new one to play with a friend from work who also just picked up MoP).

Fucking hell! What is it about this game, that is SOOOO addicting? I've probably leveled close to 100 different characters over the years to level 10-20 at least, and eventually I just delete them and do it all over again.

WHYYYYYY? :lol: Oh and to top it all off, she even bought me a time-card "so she could get her mount" and left it on my computer chair for me with a little "xoxo" on it.

images

It's just a really good game. I'm probably going to start playing a bit more myself soon now that I've been doing some upgrades to my PC over the past couple of weeks.

I'm also seeing what the deal is with EQ and EQ2 since they're both f2p now. I didn't realize that they were both still going, there is a new expansion for each of them coming out this month :lol:

Somnium

DEATHGRIPPIN
Reaction score
Thuh Land of Ooo, where fake niggas don't make it
Only game I've been playing lately is Halo 4 with a little Smash Bros. Melee (greatest stoner game ever, btw) at a friend's every now and then. Before I kind of took a hiatus from video games I was stocking up on Squaresoft PS1 RPG's. I ended up getting Chrono Cross, FF1&2, FFIV&Chrono Trigger, FFV&VI, FFVII (last game I beat before Halo 4), FFVIII, FFIX, SaGa Frontiers 1&2, Xenogears, and Silent Hill 1 to complete my Silent Hill collection. Also picked up all of the Kingdom Hearts games (only played through the first one), Xenosaga 1-3, The Last Story, and next on my list is Lost Odyssey. Chances are I won't get around to playing any of these games for years to come lol.

Compton

Reaction score
Still grinding FF7 lvls and getting gearz, gonna hit up ffiii (6) after this and than onto 8! I'm gonna be playing a lot of black ops 2 with my roommates soon. I've wanted to pick up skyrim again, even though i have like 200 hours on it total. and I REALLY wanna play Forza Horizon, that game looks like a ton of fun.

smj

Reaction score
Been playing Dead Island a lot recently, also anyone who has a wii and wants a great RPG I would highly recommend Xenoblade Chronicles. It has a great storyline and massive free roam maps that are more like MMO maps.

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score

images
It's all fun and games until you realize why you quit in the first place... and the second.... and the third.......................................... and the fourth................... :realmad:

:lol:

troyguitar

Reaction score
Started playing Pandaria last night, it's pretty cool. Seems like they've improved the graphics quite a bit too. It looks great but I'm often down at 25-35 fps with my new GTX 670 :lol:

Latest posts

')