What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheDivineWing22

You've got the touch
Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same. However I did love brotherhood, as it kept me busy even after completing the story; plus multiplayer was entertaining.

I kind of thought the opposite. I felt like Brotherhood was more filler than Revelations was. I just loved the end of Revelations. To each his own though.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
ok, gonna wait to find both of them used :lol:

I rarely play multiplayer unless the game was specifically designed for that (Battlefield, most Racing games, etc.)

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
Ooh, where do I start, since I just got another PS2...

Megaman X Collection
megamanxcollps2.jpg

Shadow of the Colossus
shadow_of_the_colossus_ps2.jpg

Breath of Fire 5: Dragon Quarter
breath-of-fire-dragon-quarter-cover556114.jpg

Oni
oni.jpg

Devil May Cry
devilmaycry.jpg

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
666 post on this thread bitches! :fawk:

(on topic, just reinstalled GTA SA, gonna have some fun online later)

edit; 667...........oh fuck it! :(

TristanTTN

Reaction score
Black Ops II...

I told myself not to buy it after getting tired of Call of Duty, but then my brother bought it instead.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Ooh, where do I start, since I just got another PS2...
My PS2 controller broke so I can't play any of these games right now :(

Everytime I go online to order a new controller, I'm tempted by bargain bin PS3 games:lol: Oh, and is Oni any good? I've known about the game since it came out, but have never actually played it..

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score

Everytime I go online to order a new controller, I'm tempted by bargain bin PS3 games:lol: Oh, and is Oni any good? I've known about the game since it came out, but have never actually played it..

Haven't gotten far into Oni, been playing Devil May Cry much more often than the other ones I listed, just wanted to get into the game. Turns out I really need to work on my combos

LukeChadwick

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I am still playing championship manager 01/02, definitely it’s the best game new versions are too much detailed so won’t play the new versions.[/FONT]

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score

Oni was a fun game, I played it a good 4-5 years after release (aka 2005 or 2006) and it was still a lot of fun. :lol:

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
I've been playing tons of Tribes:Ascend lately. Finally starting to get decent at it :lol:

Don Vito

Reaction score
I'm almost finished with Resident Evil Revelations. Dissapointing to say the least.

Started out creepy and atmospheric like the old games, but quickly turned into a clunky action game :(

hairychris

Hairy Old Bloke
Reaction score
Assassin's Creed II. Quite enjoying it, the first one bored me.

Also Dishonored. Not sure what to make of it but it looks stunning. StealthstealthstealthMASSMURDER.

Mexi

Reaction score
just got around to getting Portal 2 on the PC, so much fun(ny) in this game. Also got around to getting KKND from gog.com, classic RTS from my childhood brings back many smiles

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
Currently on a bizarre cycle alternating between Skyrim (most of the way through the Dawnguard DLC), Halo 4 multiplayer (mainly on the weekends with a bunch of my friends) and replaying the Mass Effect trilogy (currently finished the main part of 2 and now on the Shadow Broker DLC). Considering starting up another replay of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (my favourite game ever).

I pretty much just like to play the very few games I love over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

Latest posts

')