What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thedonal

Reaction score
Dishonoured for me. 1st play through nearly done and I missed loads on the way.

Don Vito

Reaction score
Morrowind
Persona 3
Battlefront II
Deathsmiles

I'm awful at 3/4 of these games.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Pokemon heartgold and Chrono Trigger at the moment, it's hard juggling 2 games, but Pokemon has my current attention. I seem to go in 2-3 day phases of each game and am enjoying both a lot.

Robtheripper

Reaction score
Pokemon heartgold and Chrono Trigger at the moment, it's hard juggling 2 games, but Pokemon has my current attention. I seem to go in 2-3 day phases of each game and am enjoying both a lot.

If you go onto smogon Ill battle you sometime! As for me I have been playing Crysis 3 and all of the old school mega mans haha, I just love the theme music in Mega man, and its difficulty. Crysis 3 is pretty good but nothing revolutionary lol

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm enjoying Knights of The Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Finally found a legit copy for sale recently so I nabbed it. It runs so well on my computer now. :)

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
Just built a new pc and the gpu came with crysis 3 and bioshock infinite, so I'm playing crysis. I'm enjoying the sweet graphics after years of only a laptop.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
Just built a new pc and the gpu came with crysis 3 and bioshock infinite, so I'm playing crysis. I'm enjoying the sweet graphics after years of only a laptop.

can't wait to upgrade later this year! Mines about 3 years old, got it when the nvidia 400 series came out. Then i shall attempt crysis 3 maxed out lol

Anywho, playing halo anniversary edition at the moment, so good playing it again with better graphics. A lot of detail went into it for sure :)

Picked up the metal gear solid HD collection for my ps3 as well, gonna get into that this weekend! need to save some cash and stop partying as hard, so i think that should keep me hibernating for a while:hbang:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Okay so I'm playing Demon's Souls right now, and is there anything I can do with unwanted items?(mailbreakers for example),

thedonal

Reaction score
Dishonored. I really want to play Chrono Trigger afterwards again.

I never finished Chrono Trigger. Played it on a SNES emulator a few years ago.

When I started the game, I made the inspired choice of naming the characters Waaagh, Aaargh And Gaaaah (or something very similar)- mainly through impatience and indecision.

It meant that I never really knew who was who or what was going on, but it made all conversations fricking hilarious as it always looked like they were exclaiming to an epic degree.

JoeChugs

Reaction score
me n my girl started Ni No Kuni last night, something we could both get into. other than that im still on Assassins Creed 3, and i just started the first Devil May Cry int he HD re-release (however im finding it frustrating)

')