What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bennykins

Reaction score
Just picked up Tera and Torchlight in a 2 for $20 sale. I tend to like MMORPG's and dungeon crawler type games, although the only one's I have been able to stick at for a significant length of time are WoW and the Diablo series.

Also been playing Civilization 3 and Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for some turn-based goodness.

Oh, and I had my first game of WoW Monopoly last week, which was cool because I got to explain all the WoW lore and concepts to my sister with nerdy enthusiasm. Was great fun, even though she majorly kicked my butt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
Been playing:

MGS1-3
Shadow of the Colossus

Tonight I'm playing DotA 2. Add me on steam, name is Benderbot50

Edit: I play Tribes fairly frequently and also play Borderlands, TF2, and CS:S

Mordacain

Formerly 1-watt brigadier
Reaction score
Well, I just recently finished the new Tomb Raider (couple of weeks ago). My 3rd (or 4th) playthrough of Dragon Age 2.

but I'm mainly slogging through Bioshock Infinite and loving every second of it.

Gotta say, I was quite pleased with the AMD Reloaded package. Got two games that I was planning on buying anyway which made my 7850 really only about $80...

Don Vito

Reaction score
I've actually invested some time with Demon's Souls and stopped quitting and getting frustrated every time I tried playing the first world. I just beat Armor Spider, and am having a great time.

I'm also playing Pinball of the Dead. Greatest spin off to the greatest game series.

Orsinium

Reaction score
I am playing God of War Ascension multiplayer and the oddworld hd remakes so many childhood memories coming back.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
finished Dead Space 2 (wich was awesome), starting 3, the game feels really different through the first 2 chapters, but now is feeling a bit more familiar

@Vito: ohh god, the childhood memories.....and nightmares, I played House of the Dead with my cousins every weekend, and I was like 7 years old :lol:

edit: I was wondering, nobody heres plays Age Of Empires ll online?, 14 year old game, still better than most RTE games nowdays :lol:

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
edit: I was wondering, nobody heres plays Age Of Empires ll online?, 14 year old game, still better than most RTE games nowdays :lol:

They've just done a HD remake of it and released it on Steam for like $15. The multiplayer uses steam's infrastructure so there's no need to have to mess around with it any more.

/OT Dark Souls. So much fun but so much :wallbash: it hurts. Example, first run against Quelaag. I go to dodge, she somehow turns on a dime, knocks me into a wall. Before I can stand up, I get covered in lava and that's a GG. :wallbash:

Don Vito

Reaction score
Try world 5 :wallbash:
k

@Vito: ohh god, the childhood memories.....and nightmares, I played House of the Dead with my cousins every weekend, and I was like 7 years old :lol:
Brave. I wouldn't as much stare at artwork on the cabinet, let alone attempt to play.

As far as I was concerned, that game was pure evil, and would eat me whole if I died.

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
Just finished playing the story mode of Super Smash Bros. Brawl again with my brother. Finished that thing just for nostalgia.

Oh and I play these online :

Heroes of Newerth, IGN : RavenSung
League of Legends, IGN : FlashTrip

Also playing Hatsune Miku : Project Diva 2nd on PSP just because.

GatherTheArsenal

SF2 > Everything
Reaction score
Kinda late to the party but I picked up The Witcher 2 today, I'm coming off of Skyrim because I need to give it a rest but I wanted to stick to something similar because I dig that kind of gameplay.

It was either Witcher 2 or Dragon's Dogma, did I make the right choice here?

GatherTheArsenal

SF2 > Everything
Reaction score
finally got around to playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. solid game, unique combat system. overall, the game feels like a Skyrim-meets WoW/MMO type game. fairly derivative story line, but fun game

Agreed, definitely felt like a mish-mash of those games, with a touch of God of War. Some of the landscapes were nicely done too. :yesway:

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
Kinda late to the party but I picked up The Witcher 2 today, I'm coming off of Skyrim because I need to give it a rest but I wanted to stick to something similar because I dig that kind of gameplay.

It was either Witcher 2 or Dragon's Dogma, did I make the right choice here?

Out of the 2 I prefer Dragons Dogma, Witcher 2 you were basically on a set path not much open world stuff. Dragons Dogma is a little better about that and honestly I just found it way more enjoyable to play.

If you haven't played Kingdoms of Amular GET IT NOW !! I still go back and play it from time to time. It's what Fable should've been.

')