What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gothic Headhunter

Born on a Monday
Reaction score
Arkham Asylum

I ....ing love this game. The atmosphere of it is just so good. I feel like they really put a lot of detail into everything. Also, as this is my first playthrough after reading A Serious House On Serious Earth, there are a few things I picked up on this time around that were really cool.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shaynos

Reaction score
Took the dive on Magic 2014. Haven't played Magic in a HUGE while. Having lots of fun so far.

Yeah, I got it as well. Fun times. :yesway:

My gf asked me to explain it, I got about a minute into my explanation before she couldn't control her laughter at my closet nerdiness. Whatever, I'm cool.

Also recently clocked The Last of Us - really enjoyed it.

Playing Phoenix Wright - Trials and Tribulations on DS as well. Love that series.

Osorio

Reaction score
My gf asked me to explain it, I got about a minute into my explanation before she couldn't control her laughter at my closet nerdiness.

Been there. I tried to get my fiancee to play some of Magic 2013 last year. Pretty much same result. Oh well...

r134

Reaction score
Fallout new vegas.
on my PC im into 220 hours..

Modding is were all the fun is

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Been replaying Mega Man X, and have been heavily considering maybe doing a let's play with some of these games I've been on a kick with lately. Maybe I'll just do a practice LP and see how good it is before actually releasing it into the wild blue internet-yonder. Anyways, been playing Mega Man X and it's still killer!

ferret

Reaction score
Cube World.

but then, even though I thought I had broken free.... more Baldur's Gate.

Captain Shoggoth

Gotoh 1996T shill
Reaction score
^I reeaaaally want to go back to Skyrim, but I've done everything ingame and on Dawnguard/Dragonborn barring a couple of Daedric quests and getting married (couldn't decide who)-and lack the time, effort or inclination to invest in a new character.

mulgreaux

Daemoness Guitars
Reaction score
Currently addicted to Badland on iOS. Snagged it for free last week, but I think it's gone back up in price now. Excellent controls and graphics. Some people compare it to Limbo, but it doesn't really have much in common with that game, except that they both have a 2D silhouette vibe and they're both awesome.

Vinchester

Reaction score
Just finished Bioshock Infinite, which I bought from Steam Summer Sales for 17 quid.

Dat. Plot.

Recommends this to everyone. Great art and great plot. Floating. City.

Already bought the season pass :D

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Recently started playing Dead Space 2, and I like the changes made from the first. Still got that vibe to it but some minor changes overall.

DSilence

Reaction score
Recently purchased Far Cry 3 & Dishonored, Just started Far Cry 3 & heaps impressed with it. Gameplay, graphics & the rest. Looking forward to Dishonored too.

Osorio

Reaction score
After conquering Dragon Age 2 (felt like AEONS passing me by... Had a horrible run), and a deep foray into SSX (which is possibly one of the funnest games I have played on the PS3), I'm finally going through Castlevania: Lords of Shadow... Mixed reactions so far, but I've only just started it.

')