What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Both-Unemployed-With-A-Baby-Already-Pre-Ordered-PS4-Funny-Scumbag-Steve-And-Girl-Meme.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I bought it a few months ago, but I'm just now getting around to playing and finishing GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Why did it have to end? :(

Repner

Reaction score
I was contemplating getting Fallout: New Vagas as I enjoyed the third one, and just noticed today that both games are on Steam for £3.74. Yes please!
...and today they have Morrowind and Oblivion for around that price. I loved Morrowind when it came out, but that was the Xbox version. I can already see why this one is far superior on PC.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
Cave Story

cave-story-3d-shinonoko-japanese-artwork-poster-1.jpg

After finishing this, this is definitely one of my favorite indie games that I've ever played [and yes, I am kicking myself for not playing it sooner]

Compton

Reaction score
I need to finish Bioshock Infinite, Dishonored, and Akrham City. I also picked up FF8 a while ago and haven't started it yet.

I unfortunately started playing LoL with my old wow arena partners, not gonna lie, that game is stupid fun.

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
anybody saw my post here where I said that I thought Fallout New Vegas was a bit too boring?

....well, 22 hours In, lvl 22, and I think I've done just a tiiiiiiiiny percent of the actual main quest :lol:

Osorio

Reaction score
I'm finally going through Batman Arkham ASYLUM. Yes. Major backlog is major... I'm really trudging on this one, playing very small sections at a time, it will probably take me a while to finish it... With some luck, once I do, Tales of Xillia will be in my hands!

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I've taken a brief interlude from playing games just to run through the pokemon animated series, but once I knock that out, I'll try out the modded rom Pokemon Snakewood:

Pokemon%20Snakewood_Feb22%2010_58_01.png

This looks seriously legit! :flex:

Kaickul

ΛTRΛMΞNTVM
Reaction score
Cave Story

cave-story-3d-shinonoko-japanese-artwork-poster-1.jpg

After finishing this, this is definitely one of my favorite indie games that I've ever played [and yes, I am kicking myself for not playing it sooner]

I've had this game on my home pc for the longest time and I haven't really played it. I think I need to start playing it now. :agreed:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Since I finished Dead Space, and Dead Space 2, I'm in the market for a new single player game and it's a toss up between Dead Space 3 to finish off the trilogy (possibly since I don't know the ending :lol:) or Dishonored.

Which one would you guys say is worth it? Minus the fact that they're rather different play-styles obviously.

Osorio

Reaction score
I'd go for Dishonored as well... I really REALLY liked Dead Space 1, but 2 was such a huge let down, I don't feel any interest at all in Dead Space 3...

Finally finished Batman Arkham Asylum. Fun game. The hard playthrough was a bit of a pain in the ass, but at least it took much much less than I thought it would. Now I have a few days to kill until my copy of Xillia arrives and I'll probably be doing some Dynasty Warriors 7 button mashing until them.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
^The real pain is trying to beat every one of the Riddler's challenges. That makes the game take days for me. :(

Osorio

Reaction score
Are you talking about the hidden stuff in the game, or the separate challenge mode with the predator and combat things?

I had played this game before on PC, and there it took me quite a while to find most of the stuff, but playing on the PS3 again, I remembered where to find most of it, and I have no shame in saying that I used a guide to find some of the remaining things (and I followed one to get all the teeth without having to backtrack later... (Since in my original playthrough I managed to miss 3. That pissed me off so much). But detective vision is REALLY broken and about 95% of stuff was fairly obvious.

The combat challenges I had never done and they were a SOLID pain in the ass... Took me a good 4 hours to do Shock And Awe (Extreme) alone. And I have no idea how I did it... I was consistently dying every single time, either by people beating the living crap out of me, or by the timer ending. I only actually FINISHED the challenge alive twice. One time was my about third try, with 42.000 points. And I thought "Man, this is going to be CAKE". 3h30 hours later I was still at it and not getting anywhere... Then I suddenly score 56.000 with 10 seconds to spare on the last round :shrug: Could never and will never do it again.

Mexi

Reaction score
been playing Electronic Super Joy early access on steam and having a blast. extremely unforgiving, twitchy platformer with a soundtrack that sounds like a german rave. great stuff for $5

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
I played Injustice: Gods Among Us yesterday, and all I gotta say is, "Holy balls, that game is cool." Characters I liked most were: Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Nightwing, and Sinestro. I'd really like to get good with Hawkgirl if I ever got it because she seems like she has good combo potential, but apparently not many people play her because her trait isn't the best. :<

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
Playing Eden Eternal right now. I will say this, its a pretty damn good MMO

Needed to get back into playing some MMOs since I'm still (im)patiently waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2 and Closers Online to come out.

')