What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarmiester

Awesome-O
Reaction score
Haven't replaced my Xbox 360, so have been getting some games for the Wii that I've never played. This is a new favorite of mine, such an awesome game!

in-your-face_wide.jpg

hodggsm.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Currently I'm playing LoL, and just whatever game my friends are playing on Steam. I'd really like to play some oldschool games again. Yesterday I loaded up Rocket Knight Adventures on a sega emulator and it was pure awesome.

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
I'm Currently playing through;

Terranigma and I've got FF4 in the mail for when I finish this. I also just started playing Smash Bros Brawl again seeing as I'm in a share house.. We can vent at each other through video games :lol:

Qweklain

Reaction score
Seiken Densetsu 3

even if some say it's not really a "newbie friendly" game, i gotta admit its actually pretty damn good

Final Fantasy 5
I am just at the end of Seiken Denstsu 3, farming some Weap/Armor seeds to get the ultimate equipment for my team. I have beaten it before, but needed to beat it again!

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Obilivion ftw! :D

I'd love to see this game updated with Skyrim-like graphics and a few other things. While Skyrim is awesome, I kinda like the plot of Oblivion a bit more. Of course I prefer slaying demons over slaying dragons, but that's just me. :lol:

Don Vito

Reaction score
The coding for Oblivion is probably embedded in my DNA somewhere.

I dedicated a good chunk of my soul to that game at one point. Damn Daedra.

I'm not playing anything right now =/.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I went and downloaded Battlefield 2142 again....found out that my accounts are still active after 3 years!

Had a few issues with EA's Punkbuster software, but Youtube had a few videos on how to fix the issues and I'm back to playing it again. Still a really solid game.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Working my way through Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning. Will probably check out the new patch for SWTOR tonight and see what I think of the changes. Hoping they are enough to keep me interested. =\

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Witcher 2 looks good. My wife played the shit outta the first one. I'll get to that one eventually.

Captain Axx

ss.org guy
Reaction score
Witcher 2 looks good. My wife played the shit outta the first one. I'll get to that one eventually.

It's awesome, my computer's not powerful enough to play it, or the first one (hell, it can't even do youtube now, it's like 8-9 years old.) i've been looking forward for it to come out on xbox for ages now. when i saw it in my local tesco, i had to pick it up straight away! what did confuse me is that it comes out next week though.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Been playing a lot of Magic Duels of the Planeswalkers on the arcade lately snce my Live is back to silver. Pretty fun.

nickgray

Reaction score
legendofgrimrockwallpaper.jpg

It's really good, if you're a fan of old school dungeon crawlers or you simply want to try something different, you definitely should give it a try.

')