What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Halfway through GTA V. Before that, I beat Bioshock Infinite and the new Tomb Raider in the span of two and a half weeks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Don Vito

Reaction score
I picked up a used Wii last Friday, so I'm playing Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, which is kicking my ass.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Got Killzone: Shadow Fall in the mail yesterday, but won't be playing it for roughly 15 days because a) my PS4 pre-order won't be available to me until roughly December 20, and b) I have a shitload of work to do from now until December 19...so.... yeah, also, not playing anything else, either :(

Reaction score
I've finally come around to Dragon's Dogma and DAMN that game is excellent. Totally addicted to it. Really nice mix of Dark Souls (but without the pretentiousness), Monster Hunter (but without the absolute boredom and obtuse control scheme) and... I don't know, Shadow of The Colossus-ish epicness? Cool stuff all around.

god dammit yes this game is so underrated.

texshred777

Reaction score
Currently splitting what little gaming time I have between Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Alpha Protocol.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone here playing the new NFS? I'm tempted to grab it since I really enjoyed Underground/Underground 2 but I picked up ...ProStreet and hated it. This one looks to be a return to the roots of the series, and I don't really care to pick up the new CoD since last time it met with disastrous results (which means I made it to level 8 full Prestige and had 12 full days of play-time invested in it :ugh:)

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
Just picked up Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition today on sale! It's really fun so far from what I've played! I'm excited to get good at this one. Characters so far that I jive with: Hawkgirl, Sinestro, Green Arrow

Don Vito

Reaction score
Tried out infinite mode in Dead Rising and holy shit is it boring. I had like 3 pizzas and 2 billion gallons of orange juice and milk, just hiding in a book store waiting for time to pass.

Choop

uwu
Reaction score
I just started playing Dust: An Elysian Tale. Despite the art being pretty furry and the dialogue sounding like somebody's fanfiction, it's actually turning out to be really fun. :B

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
After the recent 3DS update (Miiverse and merging 3DS and WiiU NNIDs), decided to give Kingdom Hearts 3D a spin.

TheSeventhHead

Reaction score
Played the Elder Scrolls on Xbox from Morrowind to the last DLC in Skyrim... and was looking for a new game. Bethseda and what not so I got Fallout 3... ...so far I'm having trouble getting into it...

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Just got Rocksmith 2014, and it looks like I'll be reclaiming my copy of Deus Ex Human Revolution from my friend that I sold it to in the first place.

texshred777

Reaction score
FINALLY playing MGS4.

So far, despite some clunky controls(when shooting mostly) I'm really enjoying it.

Not as impressed as I was the first time I played MGS on PSone, few gaming experiences will match that. I appreciate that they kept the cardboard box, too.

')